PGP Everywhere is the most flexible PGP solution for iOS. Our keyboard and action extension let you encrypt your messages and files in any app.
• Encrypt/decrypt files anywhere with our action extension
• Decrypt PGP emails & attachments in your favorite email app
• Encrypt/decrypt/sign/verify anywhere with our keyboard extension
• Generate RSA Key Pairs
• Interact with key servers
• Sign public keys
• Face ID & Touch ID
• Multiple languages & keyboard layouts
• Import/Export keys securely via USB with iTunes File Sharing
• Built on top of an open source, independently audited implementation of the OpenPGP standard
PGP Everywhere is a PGP Keychain Manager with two app extensions:
1. Our keyboard extension allows you to encrypt, decrypt, sign, and verify messages anywhere that you input text.
2. Our action extension allows you to encrypt, decrypt, sign, and verify files in any app.
PGP Everywhere replaces stand-alone PGP Mail apps that have limited features and stand-alone encrypted messaging apps that have limited user bases and instead allows you to use PGP encryption with all the apps you already love.
*** KEYBOARD EXTENSION ***
Encrypt within any app
*** FACE ID for PASSPHRASE***
PGP Everywhere emphasizes ease of use and convenience. The option to use Touch ID instead of entering your passphrase allows you to encrypt and decrypt in places where it would be too inconvenient and cumbersome otherwise, like texting or instant messaging.
*** GENERATE KEYS ***
PGP Everywhere offers the ability to generate new key pairs
*** SECURELY IMPORT KEYS ***
In addition to importing keys vie copy/paste, PGP Everywhere allows you to securely import your existing private key via iTunes File Sharing
*** MULTIPLE LANGUAGES ***
This app utilizes open source implementations of OpenPGP.
Dark mode support
Ratings and Reviews
Good enough I guess
It does what it says it’ll do but it’s feature-lacking. Otherwise highly recommended
FaceID and/or passcode - A MUST!
Ability to add notes to a key
A “copy” button after encrypting something instead of having to select all > copy. It just makes it prone to accidentally typing a character on the encrypted text which would screw everything up
Would be nice if the inputted text didn’t disappear when you close/reopen the app
Ability to copy public key: a one “copy” button to copy the whole public key. None of this “select all > copy” mess
Does the job
No issues so far. Big respect to the devs for making an app like this. I have not seen one like this to date. Really great for PGP users. That said it could still use some polish. Would appreciate consistent updates going into the future. Thanks again for your hard work!
The best! So easy!
Honestly this app is the easiest thing ever... I struggled so much on other programs, this is so easy and fast now you can encrypt into notes and just send anywhere... don’t believe the negative reviews... those people will never be happy
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Spin Software, LLC
- 45.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Future Spin Software, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.