The pH-Meter application measures, displays and stores pH, voltage, and temperature values of a pH-electrode connected to the taskit pH-Meter accessory.
The application shows the measured values in real time. Furthermore, the most important information of the measurement, connection and calibration are displayed.
The connection to the pH-Meter accessory is established via Bluetooth.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Accuracy of the pH value 0.02 pH
- Accuracy of the temperature value 1 ° C / ° K
- Communication with the pH-Meter over Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Automatic storage of measurement values at specific time intervals (manually adjustable)
- Read the last calibration of the pH-Meter
- 2-point calibration is possible
- Deactivation of the temperature measurement of the electrode
- Temperature display unit selectable: Celsius, Kelvin, Fahrenheit
The pH readings can be viewed in real-time including:
- Digital pH value display
- Digital temperature value display
- Last stored pH measurement with date
- Last calibration with slope, offset and date (on "Info" page)
- State of the connection with the pH-Meter (as icon)
Storage / transfer:
All stored readings (pH, voltage, temperature, location and time) can be viewed in a table, sent by e-mail or imported via iTunes as a csv file on the PC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
New Version number is: 1.1.2
Added temperature display unit "Fahrenheit".
Corrected Calibration page display on iPhone 4.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.