This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at email@example.com or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but pricey
I am a NAPLEX student and found this app very useful for preparing for the NAPLEX. However the cost $36.99 is too pricey. Probably anything in the $20 range might be more affordable. Otherwise 5 stars.
Good info, bad app
Content obviously legit bc Lippincott. Previews showed format of other Lippincott apps. Create own quiz feature does not work, therefore hindering tracking of study progress that I have come to expect from this company. Probably a bug. Hopefully not hard to fix.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! We're sorry to hear you are having some trouble with the app. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would love to help you get it sorted out! Thanks again!
I purchased the app and nothing is in it..... It lists the drugs only. Flash cards are completely empty. No way to study without reading an endless list of 300 terms. Boo.
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 133.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2014 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a Wolters Kluwer business. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pharmacology Lippincott - 1 Mo $14.99
- Pharmacology Lippincott -12 Mo $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.