See the deals shaping Africa’s investment landscape. FREE DOWNLOAD available now. Get the inside scoop on the people, deals, and events shaping Africa’s unlisted investment landscape. Africa Private Equity News is a well-established, trusted business platform. Launched, built, managed, and curated in Africa. JOIN US TODAY.
Africa Private Equity News is the #1 investment hub for the private equity (PE), venture capital (VC), and broader financial services industries in Africa. It is a respected filter for African business investment news.
Joined daily by hundreds of loyal iPhone and iPad users, Africa Private Equity News helps users network for investments and business opportunities, while staying on top of the latest industry news, trends, regulations, and research.
We are constantly improving our offering to you with Version 8 for iOS being a big step up from previous releases and it comes with a number of enhanced features.
SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT: Website www.africaprivateequitynews.com | Twitter @Africa_PE_News | LinkedIn ‘Africa Private Equity News’
- One-of-a-kind, user-friendly, Africa-focused mobile platform.
- Original, hand-picked private equity, investment and industry-related news from around Africa since 2014.
-Opt-in on daily push notifications and receive relevant, reliable, and timely news and events curated from trusted journalists, industry bodies, African firms, funds and fund managers.
- More investment industry categories and filters to pick from across Africa.
- Upgraded article-sharing platform that is quick and simple to use.
- Live streaming several African, US$, GBP, Euro and AUE dirham currencies plus a handy exchange conversion platform, when on the go.
- A basic internal rate of return (IRR) calculator that allows you to easily calculate any of three variables – investment period in years, times money back, or IRR – simply by inputting two known values. It’s a must-have for any new analysts, or a quick double-check for the senior deal team.
- Plus there is also an advanced IRR calculator for more in-depth and accurate calculations of an investment’s realised or unrealised IRR.
- Improved offline performance and archive availability. Your app will still work even when you don’t have a Wi-Fi connection or are in flight mode. The moment you are back online, just pull to refresh for a quick, easy update of all the relevant investment news headlines and data you missed while offline.
- To save your personalised news filters on your device and extend time allocation for your ‘save for later’ articles, create a once-off profile and gain full access to more value-added offerings.
- New in-version features will be launching soon.
• Discover and post job vacancies in the African investment industry.
• Locate and list African private equity and venture capital events (conferences, webinars, networking, training).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome African PE news app
Good app but sharing feature to other apps doesn't work ( WhatsApp).
The update highlighted in news isn't available on AppStore.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PHATISA GROUP LIMITED
- 44.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Phatisa Group Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.