Phigolf. It's Smart Golf Game and Simulator indoor with our *sensor*.
Your family and friends enjoy golf game with PhiGolf sensor at your home and office. Improve your golf skill with our golf simulator(Practice mode).
Play on 18 holes course with friends.
:::::::::::::::::::::::: Supports 3 modes now ::::::::::::::::::::::::
1. Play Golf mode:
- Supports 3D maps for real golf courses
- Play golf game with max 4 players
- Feel real courses on your game
2. Nearest Mode
- Settings for distance of goal
- Auto change golf club by distance
- Championship for friends and family
3. Practice Mode:
- 3D swing analysis by sensor data.
- See putting detail graphics and datas.
- Swing Histories.
It's works perfect with PhiGolf Sensor
We passionate for Smart Golf Solution.
:::::::::::::::::::: Subscription to access all WGT courses :::::::::::::::::
$1.99 / 30 days
Purchasing 30 days subscription for only $1.99 will enable you to access 20+ WGT courses and play without any limitations during your subscription period.
- Payment for in-app subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by you, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Network stabilization
Ratings and Reviews
Nice potential but not there yet
The software is very buggy at this point (Dec’17). The settings icon doesn’t respond to touch on iPhone X via any screen. Touch sensitivity seems to be off on every screen within the app. Roadmap is to add more games/features in 2018, but I suggest making the current features work correctly first.
The HW device works fine, but the app is of beta quality at this point.
Works great with my IPhone X
Having a good time in the garage with the boy drinking beer. Think we played 36 holes last night. No connection issues or any problems except putting would not register a swing some times. Not a big deal, and fun to practice with for sure. It’s far from perfect but it’s fun and after a golf lesson I do some practice swigs at work. I don’t think the face angle is reading right. I’m always on the plus side and it reads negative every time. Would be great if it explained what your motion should be or how you should be swinging. Any kind of lesson help would be awesome. No updates for a long time so not sure what’s going on with the company. Hope they continue to support and sell the set up it’s fun.
I think will be 5 stars once they figure it all out.
Its definitely fun and the WGT should make it awesome. You can tell they are working on sensitivity levels for the adapter. I think if you like golf it will be worth it no doubt but its not perfect. Keep working on it team its getting closer just a couple of things that will bring it to the version we desire. Obsession with OB? Can this read hard swings? Putting is really good one day, then on planet Mars the next. I assume this will get improved with or before the WGT installment.
- 142 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Phinetworks
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Days WGT Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.