Phigolf. It's Smart Golf Game and Simulator indoor with our *sensor*.
Your family and friends enjoy golf game with PhiGolf sensor at your home and office. Improve your golf skill with our golf simulator(Practice mode).
Play on 18 holes course with friends.
:::::::::::::::::::::::: Supports 3 modes now ::::::::::::::::::::::::
1. Play Golf mode:
- Supports 3D maps for real golf courses
- Play golf game with max 4 players
- Feel real courses on your game
2. Nearest Mode
- Settings for distance of goal
- Auto change golf club by distance
- Championship for friends and family
3. Practice Mode:
- 3D swing analysis by sensor data.
- See putting detail graphics and datas.
- Swing Histories.
It's works perfect with PhiGolf Sensor
We passionate for Smart Golf Solution.
:::::::::::::::::::: Subscription to access all WGT courses :::::::::::::::::
$1.99 / 30 days
Purchasing 30 days subscription for only $1.99 will enable you to access 20+ WGT courses and play without any limitations during your subscription period.
- Payment for in-app subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by you, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Line Character Add
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun But Flawed
The PhiGolf app is decent and has moments where it’s fun to mess around with. The accuracy with the swing stick isn’t very good though. The distance is all over the place. The accuracy is pretty constantly off. Almost every shot starts out way right, which isn’t close to my real life trajectory at all.
I was excited for the WGT subscription, but that’s even worse. The distance on WGT is much more accurate, but the accuracy is awful. It’s to the point where I’ll probably cancel the monthly subscription even though it’s so cheap. Every time I try it I’ll get through 1 or 2 holes before it gets too frustrating to enjoy.
If I had to do it over again I probably wouldn’t have purchased the swing stick.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for choosing our Phigolf App.
First of all, sorry about the issue you've experienced.
To tell you the truth, there is a limit to motion sensor technology & we don't want you to change your swing.
There is no way to get equal result from swinging a short stick provided and real golf clubs. Shaft length, shaft flex, weight of device, etc. lt’s all different.
Our engineers always have been working on to provide better quality game to users.
Thank you again,
Works great with my IPhone X
Having a good time in the garage with the boy drinking beer. Think we played 36 holes last night. No connection issues or any problems except putting would not register a swing some times. Not a big deal, and fun to practice with for sure. It’s far from perfect but it’s fun and after a golf lesson I do some practice swigs at work. I don’t think the face angle is reading right. I’m always on the plus side and it reads negative every time. Would be great if it explained what your motion should be or how you should be swinging. Any kind of lesson help would be awesome. No updates for a long time so not sure what’s going on with the company. Hope they continue to support and sell the set up it’s fun.
A good idea, not well executed.....
Interesting app, visuals work and some extensive range of gaming with the player using a very realistic “club”.... app is all over the place, no idea what you are gong to get next and if it will be “accurate” in assessing your swing and “shot.” Our rechargeable “sensor” broke after a few dozen plays rendering the sensor and, as a result, everything else, useless. Without the sensor you will have a paperweight. Did I mention zero meaningful support as re the unresponsive app and the broken sensor? Good luck....
Developer Response ,
We're sorry for your incontinence over our service. If you still experiencing difficulties while using app, please reach us to email@example.com. Also, we can assist you on the broken sensor issues right away as well.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 172.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Phinetworks
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Days WGT Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.