Need to record incoming or outgoing phone calls automatically? Mimik to the rescue!
Mimik Call Recorder makes call recording on your iPhone super easy and intuitive.
We've carefully crafted the set of features for you below:
- Record ALL kinds of calls (incoming and outgoing)
- Unlimited call duration and number of recordings
- Easily view, filter, tag, share and download recordings
- Share via Email, SMS, Airdrop, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote and more!
- Stay up to date with all recordings via Push Notifications
- Stay up to date with recording laws we surface in the app
- Stay up to date with legal compliance with a variety of settings in the app
Mimik works via 3-way calling, which will be required by your carrier.
- SimpleTalk and H20 Wireless do not currently offer this in the US.
- EE in the UK does not support 3-way calling on new plans
If you choose to upgrade to Mimik's subscription with unlimited usage of our call recording service on a monthly or yearly basis, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your Mimik unlimited recording subscription automatically renews every month or year and your iTunes account will be automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
Terms Of Service: http://www.mimik.app/terms_of_service
We've speeded up the loading time for your recordings, now playback even faster!
Ratings and Reviews
Well Worth It
I’m a Private Investigator and I frequently need to get recorded statements from witnesses. This app is perfect for that. Calls are seamless, quality is great, and recordings are very easy to navigate/share. One feature I discovered that works great for me is calling my witness first, asking permission to record the call (I’m in a two-party consent state) dialing the Mimik number directly (I created a contact with their number) then merging the two calls together (it solves the issue of 30 seconds of dead air if you begin the recording from the app). It is so easy!
Great and easy call recorder
From time to time I realize midway through a call that I should be recording it and rather than having to quickly grab my iPad and record through the recorder on their or have a friend record it. This app allows me to begin recording the call seamlessly and natively by simply opening it and then it gives me the option at the end of the call to save it on my phone or icloud! It’s brilliant! Highly recommended!
Lifesaver for Lawyers
I record all calls with my clients without issues and can focus on the call instead of taking notes and being scatter brained. I emailed their support to ask a few questions, and a representative jumped on a demo with me!
Would recommend if you are in a profession which requires you to stay focused, allowing you to iron out the details and action items later
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kamp Inc
- 65.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Kamp Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Year Subscription $29.99
- Month Subscription $8.99
- Monthly Subscription $12.99
- Yearly Subscription $99.99
- Weekly Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.