Why not travel across North East Lincolnshire with Phone ‘n’ Ride bus service today. All rides are as little as £2 until June 2023.
Phone ‘n’ Ride is an on-demand bus service with no fixed route or timetable. You make the bookings and tell us where you want to go.
Our buses are available to book in rural and urban areas of North East Lincolnshire. All vehicles are low floor suitable for wheelchair access but are not suitable for powered scooters.
Why not get a little active and get picked-up and dropped-off on a virtual bus stop near you. It’s not only more sustainable but it’ll also help to ease congestion too.
The service runs from Monday to Saturday between 6:30am and 6:30pm. Journeys can be booked up to 14 days in advance.
On the day of travel please make sure you arrive at your agreed pick-up point 10 minutes before the time agreed.
If there are multiple passengers on your journey it could take up to 50 minutes to reach your destination.
How it works:
- Download the app and register.
- Book a ride on your phone.
- Get picked up and go.
- Save cash and reduce carbon emissions.
Need a group booking? No problem!
Group booking guidelines:
• At least 5 people travelling together between any two locations within the borough at the same time during normal operational hours.
• Maximum vehicle capacity is 14 people, and there is also a space for a wheelchair (subject to an assessment). Larger groups may be able to be accommodated on multiple vehicles (please email our team for advice about this).
• Group bookings can be made in advance out of the 14 day booking window, if this is the case email the team and let us know.
• One member of the group should be nominated as the ‘group leader’, they will be responsible for making the booking and notifying the service of any changes. The group leader will need to be registered with Phone ‘n’ Ride, there is no requirement for other members of the group to also be registered.
If you have any questions or queries, please email the team at email@example.com or call us on 01472 324440. Our office opening times are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm, except bank holidays.
We want to hear from you!
The Phone ‘n’ Ride service always welcomes comments and suggestions from passengers about their journeys. We are committed to reviewing the service in line with the passenger’s comments and suggestions. Please visit the website.
For any accidents, incidents or driver feedback contact the service operator, Stagecoach East Midlands, on 0345 6050605.
Loving your experience on the app? Throw us a 5-star rating.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Via Transportation, Inc.
- 189 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Via Transportation, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.