Photobucket: The easy-to-use, yet powerful platform to share, host and store your images.
• Auto backup: Instantly and automatically upload all your images.
• Photobucket On-the-Go: Manage, organize, browse and share your photos with anyone, anywhere.
• Easy Photo Editor: Enhance your photos with filters, text, stickers and more.
Upgrade with in-app purchase. Plans include:
• Increased cloud-based storage to ensure your images are always there
• 3rd Party Image Hosting (Intermediate and Expert Plans): Easy-to-Use embed links help you share your images on your favorite sites.
• High Speed CDN
• Zero Image Compression*
• Powerful Privacy Controls
• Ad Free Experience
• Watermark Free Experience (Intermediate and Expert Plans)
Your Photobucket subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions purchased from the App Store may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Member's Account Settings after purchase. Otherwise, Members may contact email@example.com to update their subscription information or to cancel. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
*images uploaded after plan purchase only
+ New trash feature
+ Small improvements to autobackup system
+ Additional support help for account management
Ratings and Reviews
NEW UPDATE DELETES OLD PHOTOS/VIDS
Great going photobucket in “fixing” your problem and updating the app it caused me to lose years worth of photos and memories! And I figured “hm maybe if I buy a subscription they’ll return them” 🤔 NOPE! Just did it for nothing but don’t worry I’m about to cancel it right now. I don’t recommend this too anyone, only reason I still dealt with this app is because I started using it back in middle school and eventually moved on but I also had pictures on this app but now that you just deleted them all I guess this is where I officially cut ties with you 🤝
Developer Response ,
Hello , we would like to talk to you about this. Can you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org? Thanks
I opened a Photobucket account way back when it was free - then I forgot about it. I just received an email saying “don’t forget me! Or I will expire!”.
I go through the process of resetting my password and figured it’s time to upload more pictures. However, I find out that I cannot access some of my pictures because:
1. There are 399 photos saved in my bucket, and half weren’t available due to being over my “free” access limit. (However, half of the 399 were erroneous duplicates to entice me to purchase the membership.)
I thought about it, and decided just delete the duplicates and then I’ll be back to my “free limit”. The only issue - I was not able to do anything with the videos, so I said forget it and bought the smallest plan.
The order went through for $4 for 6months. Not bad, if the app would work. Now I can’t see any of my pictures - it’s just constantly loading. I figured maybe it’s my laptop acting crazy, so I downloaded the app on my phone. Not a huge surprise, but not working there either.
This is super frustrating and inconvenient. Photobucket needs to fix the bugs in their system, and release my photos to me.
Got this before technology and apps nowadays.
Beyond the most dumbest storage app in life. I regret making this years ago to hold my photos. They started to charge a fee, and also aren’t allowed to host your images. It takes an awful long time to delete the 12k+ photos I have had on there, and save it to my camera roll and other storage photo apps. This is my third time paying money to get all my photos to delete the app in full. I lost plenty of pictures because it is so slow and takes forever to load and I never know if it’s the end of it or not. Goodbye to my priceless photos. I wish I had something different back then to hold my photos because this was such a hassle. Even on a computer.. or browser. And phone all in alll.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we apologize for this experience if you haven't already, can you please email us at email@example.com? We would like to look into this issue for you.Thanks!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Photobucket.com Inc.
- 88.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2022 Photobucket Corp. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner $5.99
- Intermediate $7.99
- Plus20 $2.99
- Expert $12.99
- Plus50 $4.99
- Plus20 $29.99
- AdFree $9.99
- Plus50 $49.99
- Beginner $64.99
- Intermediate $86.99