PhotoLink lets you create your own Widget - you can attach your favorite photos (timetable, reminders, quotes, formulas, cribs, notes, shopping list, etc) or save your favorite web-page (e.g. with the weather, exchange rates, etc.) and get quick access to them on the Widget (and even set web page to autorefresh).
Other functions PhotoLink provides:
• View the saved web-pages, even when no internet (this can help to save your battery).
• Export your saved web-pages.
• Create bookmarks for frequently visited web-pages and open them directly from the Widget (by tapping the 'Launch PhotoLink' button).
• Share extension (Attach your photos on the Widget directly from Photos App).
• Comfortably customize the photo view in the Widget (moving across the page, scaling, resizing of widget).
• iCloud sync
• The ability to group photos and web pages in a folders
• The ability to roll the photos and web pages on the widget automatically (timer)
+ Dark mode
Ratings and Reviews
YES! Bring out more widgets pleassssse!!
THIS is the major widget I had been wanting but could not find back then. I use it to take a picture of my sticky note that has my to do list for the day and I’ll post it on the widget that I will be looking at throughout the day on my phone. It helps my productivity and overall sanity from my forgetful nature. The fact that I’m taking the time to write a review should tell you how pleased I am lol.
Great Widget Tool
This app is a great idea. I found it rather easy to create widgets. However, there are a few areas that need improvement. If the web site address is too long, PhotoLink is used for the title. There is no way that I found to change the name after it is added to list of available widgets. There is also no way to remove widgets from the list when you no longer want to use or correct them. However, the developer did contact me regarding my concerns. Their web site provides tutorials on how to use the app. I have changed rating because of the excellent support.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback 👍
You can contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org .
> "send button was grayed".
Can you try to use the contact us option again?
Please see next tutorials:
How to use Widget?
How to rename/to delete Photos?
"PhotoLink" and "PhotoLink 2" are widget names and it is not possible to edit. You can tap on the widget and you will see web/photo title (you can edit the title by right swipe on cell in the App and tap on Rename).
I would recommend this
Great app and easy to use
- Ianis Plumit
- 38 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Ianis Plumit
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad $2.99
- Multiple Widgets $3.99
- All $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.