PhoTop is a image utility app. It could help you in many ways:
1. Quickly check image size.
- Browse all images and see the size of each image just below the thumbnail. Different colors indicate different sizes, for example: images larger than 5M are marked in red.
- Check Live Photo's Size
A Live Photo is composed of 2 parts: an photo, and a video. PhoTop shows you both the photo size and the video size, so that you will have a better idea how your storage is used.
2. Sort images by size, color, resolution.
3. Filter images by size, date, resolution, color, shape.
4. Resize & Compress image.
- Reduce image size
- Reduce GIFs frames
5. Image statistics by resolution.
6. Play animated GIF.
7. Now PhoTop is available in iMessage app store:
- You could see the size of the image before sending it to your friend.
- You could easily find GIFs and small images on your iOS device, and send them to your friend fast in iMessage.
- You could resize images and GIFs, and send a smaller version to your friend.
1. More powerful filtering functions:
a) New function [Filter by Size].
b) New function [Filter by Date].
c) Enhanced [Filter by Color]. Now you can choose different level of hue, saturation, brightness.
2. Some other small updates, making PhoTop more user friendly.
Ratings and Reviews
sort by file size!
it actually lets you sort by photo size!! Thank you! PSA when it sorts it does by total size even though on the thumbnail it shows still photo size. It confused me at first bc it looked out of order, but then I realized it was combining still photo + live photo size for the real amount of space taken up. Amazing! Thank you for this app!
Love it! Here on iPhone in "Apple land" there's nothing is like PhoTop iMage sizer/viewer...
Love it! You're on to something useful here.
It is odd that on iOS, I can't See nor Sort anything relating to size metrics of pix. View or Tool.
Many times I download images and they become too large. I next download a smaller version. Now I have 2 pix- alike but one is lager - yet no way to see this.
I am hoping to do this, on this iPhone as soon as I figure out how to do it with your
Except for your "PhoTop."
That's Great Design!! It's quite uniqie.
Very good. Not sure why some neg reviews
Is there a way to view the bursts?
Developer Response ,
Yes, please tap the top centered [All], the photo type view will pop up. You can then select [Burst].
- JinPeng Wang
- 21.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wang Jinpeng
- In-App Purchases
- [More Features & Remove Ads] $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.