I believe there are always some people in this world who want to add grids to images, just like me. That's why I developed Grid#. Hope it helps.
1. Add grid on image.
2. There are 5 types of grids you can choose:
- a. Rectangle(Set rows & cols)
- b. Square(Set rows only)
- c. Square(Set cols only)
- d. Rectangle(Set row height & col width)
- e. Square(Set row height only)[pro feature]
3. The lines can be colourful. Use whatever RGB color you like. You can change lines' transparency.
4. You can change line width (from 1 to 20).
5. You can add multiple grids(at most 3) on the image.
[grid 3 is pro feature]
6. You can pick colors from image.
7. There are 2 modes:
- a. Fixed Grid: Grid cannot be moved nor be rotated.
- b. Movable Grid[pro feature]: Grid can be move, or be rotated (Move two fingers around each other to rotate the grid)
1. Now you can save at most 5 templates.
2. Name a template when creating new one.
3. Reset grid properties to default values.
4. Support for iOS 14.
5. Fixed a bug where image resolution cannot be shown.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for artists but is missing one thing
I personally love this app for helping me with drawing things. I love that you can customize how many box’s you have but I would have to say the only complaint I have with this app is I would like if when you choose how many box’s you want what you could have it at like 5.5 and not just a whole number option but other than that it’s a great app and I recommend it.
Grid Functionality question
Is there a way to make the grid appear behind the picture only? It’s hard to see the picture with the grid laid in top, even with a very fine grid. It gives the options of background colors, but I want the picture in front of the grid. I am in the medical field, and if you could have this feature we could use it extensively for screening patients with scoliosis and posture issues. It would be the only thing on the market for that. Currently we just manually take photos with a grid hanging on the wall behind the patient.
Great App -only missing one thing
This app is fantastic for an artist like me who frequently needs to scale a small photo to canvas size. This makes that process so much easier. The only thing wish it had were measurements for each side of the image you upload, so I could tell how many millimeters each square is inside the app. That would make things waaay easier. Other than that- Fantastic.
- JinPeng Wang
- 20.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Wang Jinpeng
- In-App Purchases
- [More features & Remove Ads] $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.