I believe there are always some people in this world who want to add grids to images, just like me. That's why I developed Grid#. Hope it helps.
1. Add grid on image.
2. There are 5 types of grids you can choose:
- a. Rectangle(Set rows & cols)
- b. Square(Set rows only)
- c. Square(Set cols only)
- d. Rectangle(Set row height & col width)
- e. Square(Set row height only)[pro feature]
3. The lines can be colourful. Use whatever RGB color you like. You can change lines' transparency.
4. You can change line width (from 1 to 20).
5. You can add multiple grids(at most 3) on the image.
[grid 3 is pro feature]
6. You can pick colors from image.
7. There are 2 modes:
- a. Fixed Grid: Grid cannot be moved nor be rotated.
- b. Movable Grid[pro feature]: Grid can be move, or be rotated (Move two fingers around each other to rotate the grid)
Optimization for iOS 14. Fixed a bug when loading photo.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for artists but is missing one thing
I personally love this app for helping me with drawing things. I love that you can customize how many box’s you have but I would have to say the only complaint I have with this app is I would like if when you choose how many box’s you want what you could have it at like 5.5 and not just a whole number option but other than that it’s a great app and I recommend it.
Grid Functionality question
Is there a way to make the grid appear behind the picture only? It’s hard to see the picture with the grid laid in top, even with a very fine grid. It gives the options of background colors, but I want the picture in front of the grid. I am in the medical field, and if you could have this feature we could use it extensively for screening patients with scoliosis and posture issues. It would be the only thing on the market for that. Currently we just manually take photos with a grid hanging on the wall behind the patient.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. Can you please email me at email@example.com? We can discuss through email.
Really helpful, but...
It has its flaws. I use 1cm by 1cm, but it makes rectangle so i have to crop my image. I have only been using this method for a few weeks now, but it works really well. And Grid helps a lot. It isn't hard to use, and all the settings and controls are available for you. And the Pro mode isn't needed to use the app. Over all, it has it's flaws, but it is very helpful for me.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JinPeng Wang
- 23.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Wang Jinpeng
- In-App Purchases
- [More features & Remove Ads] $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.