Photowerks: The Ultimate Photo Companion to the iPhone and iPad Camera Roll
Because you are using your iPhone or iPad more than any other camera, Photowerks introduces a companion app that automatically catalogues and organizes your mobile photos like never before.
From the magical milestones to the utterly mundane, you can now quickly and easily find every mobile photo you have ever taken, downloaded or saved on your phone by either date or location.
Photowerks seamlessly integrates with your existing camera roll and then groups and displays your photos by when or where you snapped them.
No more scrolling or guessing to find that exact photo, or worse, ignoring your camera roll altogether because of an overwhelming number of photos!
You've captured these moments. Photowerks helps you easily find them.
• Integrates seamlessly with the existing Photos app.
• Serves as a photo timeline and diary of your life: Your daily life in pictures, displayed in multiple view formats.
• Takes the guesswork and scroll-time out of finding a specific photo.
• Makes creating time- and/or location-oriented mobile photo albums a snap.
• Lets you easily share, post and tweet your photos -- includes the added bonus of automatic date and location captions for every photo.
• Dropbox support: Upload your photos to any Dropbox folder.
• Smart Albums- automatically create albums based on criteria you specify, such as date, location, camera type. New photos that meet an album's criteria are automatically added to the album.*
• Automatically catalogues photos by date, city, state, country, camera make, or camera model.**
• Automatically tags date and location captions for every photo.**
• Photos are displayed in both grid or list views.
• Tap photo to view date taken and location (city, state, or country)
• Sharing capability for email, Facebook, and Twitter (with photo captions listing photo date and location)
• Create new albums in the Apple Photos app.
• View photo details with standard pinch-to-zoom gestures and swipe to view previous/next photo.
* You can enable Smart Albums via In-App Purchase.
**Location stamp only works if Location Services were enabled on your device camera when you took the photo.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
If the app have photos data I will give 5 star
Good app but need to have photos information will be the best.
Smart Albums on iOS!!!
The search is over. This sorts and allows me to create smart albums based on exif data. Seriously works!
When you go to create a smart album the selections scroll side to side. It took me a bit to figure that out. I thought it didn't work at first, but it does...
This is a wonderful photo organizer. It instantly organizes, sorting by date, location, camera model,etc. you. An create smart albums (in app purchase, but only $.99).
It pulls from photos already stored on the iPad, so no need to import and save, and no extra capacity constraints.
I have tried many organizers, searching in vain for the perfect one. This comes close, and will go to 5 stars with a few more features.
I have thousands of pictures, from all over. Trying to remember what date or year is impossible. Thus the ability to locate by place is critical.
- Sorth LLC
- 19.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013, Sorth LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Enable Smart Albums $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.