The Ideal Tool for GCSE Success!
Daydream Education’s new Physical Education Pocket Poster app is the perfect revision, classwork and homework aid. Designed in consultation with a core group of teachers and experienced consultants, the app simplifies key GCSE topics into bite-sized chunks of information to improve understanding and boost confidence.
- Covers 40 key GCSE topics – including content for the new 2016 specifications
- Contains 1,000 self-assessment questions
- Multiplatform access – available on all platforms, including tablets, phones and online
- Suitable for all GCSE specifications including AQA, EdExcel, WJEC and OCR
- Real-time reporting – users can instantly view their results for each topic
- Teacher portal – Teachers can set up a school and instantly view pupils' results
The app provides a great way of strengthening understanding of key topics in the classroom, at home, or on the go!
“The new PE Pocket Poster app is going down a treat with my pupils! The content screens improve pupils’ understanding, whilst the quick-fire assessments reinforce their learning and help me identify levels of understanding for every pupil.” Mr. K. Wright, Haydock High School
We have added the exam boards AQA and EdExcel to the app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.