Piano Marvel - Lessons & Music 4+
Learn, Practice, & Play Songs
Piano Marvel LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Learn piano faster with Piano Marvel! The fun and easy way to learn to play your favorite songs.
Whether you are studying with a teacher or want to learn on your own, Piano Marvel will help you learn how to read music and play your favorite piano songs! Additional video lessons will teach you the best way to learn songs. These lessons will also teach you how to play more musically and enjoy learning the piano!
- Over 26,000 songs and 1,200 lessons covering 18 levels from beginner to pro
- Learn dynamics, phrasing, expression, articulation, and theory with lesson videos
- Upload any song you want to learn and design your own learning path
- Adjust the tempo, volume, and specific measures to practice
- Piano Marvel is perfect for all ages and ability levels
- Improve your sight-reading with sight-reading exercises and tests
- Learn to play any song with our step-by-step learning paths
- Participate in regular challenges for a chance to win prizes
- Instant feedback and assessment with MIDI
Don’t have a piano? No problem! Use your device as a piano with the on-screen keyboard!
Piano Marvel features hundreds of fun songs including “Bang” by AJR, “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran, “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” from Encanto, “Lean On Me” by Bill Withers, “Let It Be” by the Beatles and more! Discover fun songs from artists such as Taylor Swift, Elton John, Billy Joel, and Lady Gaga. Find thousands of classical pieces by Mozart, J.S. Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Scarlatti, Haydn, Brahms, Liszt, and more! The sheet music library includes songs from Hal Leonard, Alfred Music, FJH Music, BachSchloar Publishing, and more.
How does it work?
- Set your device (iPhone-iPad-iPod) on your keyboard or piano
- Sign in or create a free account
- For MIDI pianos, connect via USB or Bluetooth MIDI
- For acoustic pianos, use Book Mode to play along
A Premium Account provides access to additional piano courses for learning scales, arpeggios, chords, note recognition, flashcards, boot camps, sight-reading, ear training, harmonization, musicality, and much more! Additional lessons and music are added to our music library daily!
PIANO MARVEL PREMIUM ACCOUNT SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS:
- Subscription auto-renews indefinitely until canceled by the user
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The renewal cost will be $12.99 for monthly subscriptions and $110.99 for annual subscriptions
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- You may view our Terms of Service at https://www.pianomarvel.com/terms-of-service
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Piano Marvel is loved by piano teachers & learners around the world. Trusted by hundreds of piano studios, schools, and universities, Piano Marvel aids in learning and facilitates the classroom learning environment. Piano Marvel is an award-winning app that has gained worldwide recognition among music educators.
-New sign-in screen
Ratings and Reviews
I am really happy and impressed
After two days I signed up for the Premium membership and I discovered a ton of additional great tools. No, I am not a salesman. I have tried to learn the piano on and off for about 40 years. This app caught my attention right away. I have a MIDI piano and this app gives me choices like assessments and their SARS ( or something like that, I just click on it 😁). I can challenge myself, learn whenever I have a minute and get judged by a computer who does a pretty accurate job ( first time I accept criticism and I am a ship captain). Finally someone took advantage of the technical possibilities of the internet to teach others! That in itself is worth a 5 stars rating. You just drudge along with the curriculum, pick some additional stuff out of the library and learning piano turns finally into FUN! To take full advantage of this app you should be an independent person who doesn’t need 100% guidance or others to tell you what to do. If you can make your own choices you will love this app!
I truly love this app. It’s the closest you can get to having a real teacher. There’s a big catalog of classical pieces to choose from as well as a decent collection of pop songs. It seems this company is family oriented because no real selection of more risqué songs to choose from. So if you want to learn “Hurt” or “Baby It’s Cold Outside,” try Flowkey. But bottom line is they have real sheets to choose from and you get feedback on note accuracy and tempo, plus you can upload pieces they don’t have to work on if you know how to work with MIDI and the like. My only complaint is they have long had a bug where they can only show you 8va marks to indicate to go up an octave, but no 15ma to indicate two octaves, so you won’t know what you’re supposed to play until you’ve reviewed the piece. Otherwise, kudos to PM for an awesome app. It outdistances the competition immensely.
Developer Response ,
We are working on 15ma support. Two octaves up is a pretty rare occurrence, but we want to be able to support notation such as this and that is why we have been overhauling our notation for years now to support more advanced and niche notation elements. We believe it should be there and hope to have it soon! Thanks so much for your positive review; we really appreciate it and love having you as a customer! 😊❤️
When I first tried this app, several years ago, it needed a lot of improvement. Note recognition issues, application crashes, and it was generally not that much fun to learn with, largely because of the issues I had experienced.
One of the book series that I always loved, was Alfred’s Adult All-In-One Piano Course. Well, I set out to find out if the people behind the Alfred books had made any apps of their own, and while they hadn’t, I found the next best thing! You see the Alfred course sheet music is actually bundled all together in this app! I immediately signed up to try out more of the app!
Now let me say, this app gets a lot of things right that many of the other apps struggle with! Like rhythm, this app forces you to count right from the start and if you don’t get that down, you’re going to be frustrated in a hurry. Also, the top to bottom styling of the song interface is exactly what you need to learn to read ahead on a piece of sheet music!
Another thing with this app, there’s way more theory and content than the likes of SP, or PS, and the only other app that I’ve found to be as beneficial is Flow key.
Of course the best part about this app? It is actually a cheaper than the competition for a 1 month subscription, so there’s absolutely no reason not to try it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback. We are thrilled that people are noticing all of the updates and improvements. We have a lot more planned for this year!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Piano Marvel LLC
- 564.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Piano Marvel LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Piano Marvel Premium Account $14.99
- Piano Marvel Premium Account $129.99