PicMusic: Slideshow Maker allows you to combine your photos, videos and background music to create your own unique slideshow videos in minutes.
The app is very fun and easy to make slideshow videos. Starting by selecting photos and/or videos you want, then the application will automatically create a slideshow for you. After that, you can export or edit the slideshow using below tools:
◉ VIDEO TIMELINE - MANAGE SLIDES
- This timeline shows a list of slides connected together by transition icons.
- Tap on each slide for more options such as edit/delete the slide or you can insert one or more photos/videos/title just before or after the selected slide.
- Tap on a transition icon which is in the middle of two slides to change transition types.
- Re-order slides: Tap and hold on a slide to go to the re-order mode, then long press and drag the slide to change its order.
◉ SLIDE EDITOR
- Control the duration for each photo slides, while video slides can be trimmed and change playing speed to 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 4x.
- Control the start->end animations by scaling/positioning the image with your two fingers
◉ AUDIO TIMELINE - ADD & TRIM MUSIC
- Switch to Audio tab, then tap on the Plus icon to add an audio item.
- Find and select a background music, or load a song from your iTunes Library, or record your voice.
- There is a slider to change the audio's volume.
- Trim the song: Select the audio waveform to show its left/right handles, move these handles to trim the begin/end of the song respectively.
- Choose when an audio item starts to play in the slideshow: Long press and drag the audio item to the position you want it to play at.
◉ TEXT TIMELINE - ADD TEXT TO VIDEOS
- Switch to Text tab, then tap on the Plus icon to add a new text.
- Change text's font, color, styles (background color, border), animations.
- Text items in the timeline can be managed same as audio items in the audio timeline, which means you can change the text duration, when the text begins to appear in the slideshow.
◉ SAVE & SHARE
- The slideshow can be exported in high resolution and up to 60 FPS.
- Your works can be saved as projects to edit later.
- The slideshow also supports many ratios: 1:1, 16:9, 9:16, 4:3, 3:4.
◉ PIC MUSIC PRO
Pic Music Pro offers three subscription options:
Prices may vary by location.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Pro subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You may cancel automatic renewal and manage your subscription by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a Pro subscription, where applicable.
Tag your videos with #picmusic and follow us on Instagram @picmusicapp for tutorials and future updates.
Thank you for using PicMusic - Slideshow Maker.
- Minor bugs fix and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Only one thing probably too but for now on I would really love if you guys could put music for free it’ll be so good because some people can’t buy the music because probably their parents are strict and for kids and we’re trying to do a project or we just wanted a little project for family and we can pick music so please have the music for free it’ll be so great if you guys could read this it’ll be amazing to me because I have to be downloading my own music and I already wasted probably $10 and my mom and dad‘s bank so I would really love for you guys to have music for free because I’m not gonna Buy more music so please have a music for free because it’s a little project because my mom and dad are got married already and I’m trying to make a little slideshow but I have to download music so I have to buy it thank you very much hope you guys see this bye
It’s good for a short slideshow, but I prefer Flipagram.
I’ve been searching for a good slideshow-making app for a while now since Flipagram got modified to Vigo Video, because now on that app I can’t create a good, long picture slideshow anymore. I have been wanting to create a slideshow for me and my friends but I’ve been having trouble finding a good app for it.
When I came across PicMusic, I was happy about it until I realized you can only create a 15 second long video with a limit of 15 pictures. Those two things bother me along with the additional fact that you can’t choose any music that isn’t in your own library. Meaning, you can’t use any songs that you didn’t buy/download to your music. Not even a clip.
Before Flipagram got changed to Vigo Video, you could make a slideshow with basically an unlimited amount of pictures AND add video clips (which PicMusic doesn’t let you do) and you could control the speed of how long it showed pictures.
Simplicity is sometimes best
This program is very simple to use. There's really no frills to this program at all it does exactly what it's program to do you have ratio you have a choice of picking the location of the zoom in or zoom out basically beginning and end and the app generates everything in between which is pretty amazing for an app. I want to give it five stars but again there's no frills and when you buy pro you get the music and the watermark removed. That’s it. The high res file option crashes. ( downgraded back to iOS 14 and can no longer open the app. Support email no longer exists. Need help, paid in full)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TIEN NGUYEN VAN
- 28.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Gamefam Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One-Time Purchase $29.99
- Month $6.99
- Week $3.99
- Year $24.99