Photo Editor 17+
PicLab, Collage Maker, Filters
Maple Media, LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Photo Editor, also known as PicLab, is one of the most powerful design studios that fits in the palm of your hands. With over 50 million installs, Photo Editor is the premier all-in-one editor to fulfill all of your photo editing needs. If you're looking for an easy way to create unique looking pictures and convey a message, this is the way to do it!
Easily edit photos of any kind - selfies, food, architecture, scenery, and fashion. Use items like masks, fonts, captions, quotes, watermarks, and memes that you create in the app. Add beautiful typography & artwork, apply stunning filters and photo effects, and add an ever-growing collection of shapes, light FX, textures, borders, patterns, and more to your photos and share them to your favorite social networks.
The beauty of Photo Editor is that you don't have to be a professional photographer or a graphic artist to create professional looking results. This app is designed to be easy and quick to use so anyone can benefit from it.
Photo Editing Features:
• Choose from a collection of stunning text fonts to add to your photos, made by some of the world’s best designers.
• Easily resize, rotate, and adjust text opacity.
• Multiple text layers to create beautiful typography.
• Add drop-shadows to your text.
Stickers & Artwork
• Choose from a delightful collection of stickers, overlays & artwork to add onto your photos. - Expressing yourself has never been more fun!
• Apply one of our 50+ gorgeous photo filters - with more on the way.
• Enable the PicLab photo extension in the iOS Photos app to natively apply PicLab filters when editing in your Camera Roll.
• Choose from our carefully crafted blends of light leaks, film grains, textures, gorgeous gradients, magical effects, and more!
Image Overlays and Masks
• Impress your friends by applying a collection of hundreds (and growing) of shapes, borders, overlays, textures and more to add that extra flair to your photos.
• Choose from incredible magazine-style templates to create your own custom cover story. Announce your birthday party, baby shower or job promotion with magazine templates inspired by publications like Time, Forbes, People, Bon Appétit and many more!
• Import custom artwork or your own logo, and use it in your photos as a fully editable layer. This is perfect for the mobile creative, and a big plus to branding efforts everywhere.
• Perfect for those who want to draw some rough notes, instructions, captions & more on their photos.
• Easily crop photos using our preset ratios - including the popular 1:1 ratio - perfect for Instagram, or drag cropping tool to your desired width and height.
• Choose from our great selection of unique and fun collages.
• Endless fun awaits in the PicLab Photobooth. You'll never get tired of sharing your awesome photos with your friends.
• Fun set of iMessage stickers included with each download, with the option easily share images created with Photo Editor.
This robust photo editing app for iPhone or iPad allows you to create unlimited fun, quirky, or professional photo edits. After installing this app, you will have access to the perfect photo editor for Instagram and for creating beautiful and unique pictures right at your fingertips. Easily upload, edit, and share as many photos as you want, whenever you want. No previous design experience or knowledge is needed to use our photo editing app.
View our Terms of Service at: http://weheartit.com/about/terms-of-service
Download. Create. Share.
We can't wait to see your creativity in action with PicLab Photo Editor! Use the hash-tag #PicLab if you'd like to share your photos with the community : )
Happy Photo Editing,
The PicLab Team
Smile because a new version of Photo Editor is here! This update includes:
- Bug fixes for text editing features.
We hope you enjoy this update and continue creating memories with Photo Editor. Questions, issues or feedback? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.
Ratings and Reviews
Session Token is Expired
I’ve contacted support 3 times in the last few months about this. I have still received no feedback so I’m taking it here. I paid $6.99 to unlock all the extra stickers to edit my photos. Now, every time I go to use the stickers to edit my photo, none of them open and a message that states ‘session token is expired’ is displayed on my phone. I wish I could be given some information as to how to remedy this, as I’ve used this ap for years to edit my photos and always been pleased with it. However being ignored by the support team and not being given any help on how to use a service I PAID for leaves me no option but to rate this ap with 1 Star.
Developer Response ,
Hi Beth_JustBeth, thank you for taking the time to update your review to 5 stars! Glad you were able to access the stickers that you purchased. :) We apologize for any inconveniences you previously experienced. Please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com with any additional suggestions and feedback. We would love to hear from you! :)
Needs work!! Badly
I’m giving it a 1 star a few reasons. I really couldn’t tell what all this app could do and so I paid the full price for everything. Once I did that the shop page acts as if I still needed to buy separate items and when I went to change to the main page it prompts me to watch a video to remove the watermark. Excuse me? I just paid $6.99 for that (EVERYTHING). Strike one. Ok so I import a pic to edit and add a basic filter to. Even tapping ORIGINAL which should restore the image to its original state destroyed the original imported image and smeared it with this weird foggy layer - it’s awful and makes filters unusable for me where other apps work just fine. Strike two. Next I tried the magazine layout because that could be useful for some things I might do. Each layout has a template with words across but I couldn’t figure out how to edit the default text so it says useless things like PICLAB and never in my life would I need your app name on any project I’m working on. Strike three. DONE. I’m not asking for a refund because of my own idiocy. Don’t make my mistake thinking buying it will make it more useful. These guys obviously never tested this before shipping it out or don’t care what customers think. Either way enjoy my $6.99 - you deserve this review
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for leaving this review and for expressing your concerns. If you've unlocked everything for $6.99, you should have access to the entire app (and every future addition).
The watermark should have been removed, and if something isn't working as it should, please try tapping "restore purchases" in the settings and it should fix any issue you may have.
We are also aware of the "foggy layer" bug - it was introduced with iOS11. We have fixed it, and a new update should be available in the App Store within a few days. We appreciate your patience.
We believe that with the new update, you'll be satisfied with your purchase, and with the app. If you aren't, please reach out to us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can solve any issue you may have. Thank you.
What Happened Here???
I touch the text to bring up editing features like the three bubbles for shadowing and it no longer shows the shadows of any color on any color font! You can’t put letters on same color backgrounds anymore and when you use this feature it saves the top left portion of the text only??? What happened to this app? I didn’t pay money to have all of the features unlocked only to be screwed in an update! And it’s not a hiccup because I deleted the app and reinstalled it - in the immortal words of Yukon Cornelius...NOTHIN’
Well, you said you fixed the shadow effect for the fonts, but no! This recent update did not fix the issue that is most frustrating to me. And for you to give a response to say the problem is fixed is very disingenuous. I hope people read this and don’t actually pay money to unlock features if they’re only going to be changed or messed up and developers can’t even figure out how to make a small fix. Especially when it used to work just fine! Very disappointed 😔
Developer Response ,
Hi Pete We just released an update to fix this issue!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maple Media, LLC
- 187.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Bundle $49.99
- Remove Watermark $1.99
- PicLab Pro $2.99
- Unlock All Fonts $3.99
- The Big Stickers Bundle $1.99
- All Sticker Packs $4.99
- Remove Ads $9.99
- All Overlays $4.99
- All Collages $3.99
- PicLab Pro Annual $19.99