You have landed on a small island with a group of settlers. As the new king of this land it is now up to you to enlarge your realm and lead your people to glory. Capture the resources of this world and let your small village grow to a respectable city. Trade with your neighbors, capture gold and diamonds with your conquests. Eventually you will cross the sea to conquer many more islands and fortify the domination of your civilization and discover the many secrets beyond the ocean.
The real time strategy game Pico Islands is an economy simulation taking place in a medieval world. In the quest for prosperity you can pursue the conquest of the whole world or simply lean back and watch your townsmen bustle around. The game is self-explanatory and does not require knowledge of the English language.
* By effective placement of your buildings and a well organized network of tracks and roads you will optimize the productivity of your settlers.
* Use the right tactics and strategies in building your town to use the natural resources of your land the most effective way.
* Collect lumber and stone as building materials for your constructions.
* Place tracks and roads for optimized transportation of your goods.
* Produce grain in your farms, only with a working agriculture your bakers can provide bread for your citizens, while your fishermen supply your sailors with sufficient food.
* Let your alchemists brew magical potions that will lead your way to the discovery of new technologies.
* Provide your miners with sufficient food, the mines will produce stone, coal, iron, copper and of course gold which serve as crafting materials for your manufactories.
* Build harbors to cross the seas with your ships and become a formidable conqueror
* Forge tools, jewelry and swords that your sailors and knights will use to explore new islands, to trade or to pillage.
Enter the fantasy world of Pico Islands now and become a fearless adventurer, an acclaimed leader, a formidable conqueror and the hero of your own empire in this RTS game!
Do you like retro, tycoon, idle clicker or simulation games? Then you should take a look at Pico Islands!
You can download and play Pico Islands free of charge, but you have the opportunity to enhance your gaming experience with In-App-Purchases for real money.
Featuring music by Matthew Pablo
* split blacksmith research into blacksmith, sword and jewelry
* product selection for blacksmith and smelter
* added advertising consent system to safe your privacy
* doubles coal output of mines
* switch requirements of flask3 and flask4 for burger and bricks
* fixed: no map reset available after fresh installation
* fixed: crash on exit
* fixed: missing trade wagon icon in statistics
* fixed: xp icon on ingame screen overlaps gem icon
Ratings and Reviews
Would love to giving this five stars! Can’t stop!
This is an amazingly fun little game. Unfortunately people are right, the first Playthru is to try to learn how to play. There’s not a lot of descriptions just icons in here to figure out what they are what benefit you get. The other issue is that it cost $13 to Remove ads. Honestly I like this game enough that I would think $9.99 would’ve been fair. The 13 is asking for a little too much. That said it was written very well and is very fun. I would love to see an endgame at it.
This isn’t a $13 game
Even if this game were polished (which it is not), it would still not be worth the $13 unlock cost. I’m not averse to buying my games; in fact, I only play premium (not freemium) games. It just can’t compete with other games in its price range. If this game were offered for desktop systems, it would never sell at that price. I’ll leave it on my device, however, and occasionally launch it to see if the dev has come to his senses on the pricing of the ad-free version. Until then, it will sit in my “purgatory” folder where it belongs. Lastly, It seems likely that the price is intentionally prohibitive because the dev prefers ad revenue, which is unfortunate. I never play games with ads so he’s not making anything off of me and those like me.
Very fun and enjoyable
Started playing today and so far its great! Very simplistic design and the game play can get boring eventually but this is an alpha so for what it is now the game looks great. Active developers as well so hoping they will be doing cool updates! Only downside is the intro/tutorial phase was difficult. I had no idea what i was doing except for some pointing fingers for a while then that was it but once i started exploring and learning the game it got very fun and I was into it. Try it and you might enjoy it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BitSpree GmbH
- 86.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 BitSpree GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Buy 20 Gems $0.99
- Buy 110 Gems $4.99
- Remove ads $13.99
- Buy 500 Gems $19.99
- Buy 1500 Gems $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.