Final Outpost 1.3 is available now!
Build your outpost. Manage your citizens. Survive the zombie apocalypse.
As the leader of one of the last remnants of civilization, you must manage your citizens, use resources to expand your outpost, and protect your citizens from both starvation and zombies.
In the face of this great challenge, you are given control over the construction of new buildings for your citizens to live and work in. Striking the right balance of building types is critical to maintaining the resource stockpiles so valuable to your citizens. Equip your workforce with the right tools for the job as the needs of your Outpost are shaped by its growth. Craft weapons to protect and defend your Outpost from zombies that wander too close...
Top-100 strategy game in 110+ countries worldwide!
Improve your base over time to shelter your citizens from the outside world, and stockpile resources to save as many lives as possible.
Upgrade the capabilities of your citizens with the skill tree. Earn skill points by killing zombies and ensure the survival of your citizens by guiding them from novice to warrior as you play.
Lead your citizens into a new age of prosperity by assigning them the right jobs, including farmers and guards.
Give your citizens the tools they need to survive. Build a workshop to unlock advanced crafting and create weaponry to fend off the dead.
Combat famine and the dead by perfecting your long-term strategic balance of management, research, building and crafting.
• Strategically manage your citizens between civilian and armed roles
• Scavenge, hunt, farm, and mine to gather resources
• Smith, forge, fight, and shoot to defend your walls
• Building & crafting progression systems
• Food/starvation system
• Different zombie types
• Time control
• Realistic day/night cycle
• Minimalist UI
• Pixel art graphics
• And much more...
Send your feedback and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram - instagram.com/finaloutpost/
YouTube - youtube.com/c/finaloutpost
Discord - discord.com/invite/dn96Jxj
• Increased likelihood of survivors seeking refuge
• Big zombies now give +3 skill points (from +1)
• Fire now loads correctly
• Fixed housing upgrades sometimes causing your citizens to stop working
• Training a knife fighter no longer occasionally causes overpopulation
Ratings and Reviews
Good game for a short time
Playing it for about a full 24 hours and I beat it needs more game play doesn’t take long and I just flew right thru it at day 100+ and now I’m bored.... I took down pretty much everything to build 20+ farms with 6-7 food shelters.... now insanely bored again. Good for a few days after you beat it you will never die and never run out of food.... check max food 8300 with 20 farms and 500 population I Believe I could let my phone stay on for a year and never have to look at it. Zombie at night are super easy they never get harder and at the end when you get all 6 slots open I just run snipers all across the wall with 12 gunners and 165 knifers believe I over achieved protection details 👌. Mad glitches tho had to restart the app over and over when day came to get my people to move. And also every now and then woodcutters would come back with nothing. I get on the game and wood would disappear or appear. Can’t move your stuff around to make my OCD happy so I got to the point of destroying and placing where I wanted it. Third tier metal is wasted only on snipers. Lvl 5 is the max which makes for a very quick game end. Also can’t tell how much food you make per hour or metal or wood and that annoys me.
Balancing and quality of life changes.
Played for a while, restarted a good few times to grasp everything, I think the game need some balancing.
1. The time should be extended as in how long it takes for the hour to pass, I think it should take longer.
2. There needs to be harder zombies after a certain point because after you get enough guards with guns and you have a sufficient sustainable ammo supply it just comes down to fighting repairs and trying to gain resources to build and upgrade.
3. The amount of food consumption should be reduced I don’t think a single person should eat 1 unit of food per hour I think it should be maybe 1 every 2 hours or every 3. I don’t think it should be every single hour the people are hungry, but I get it, it’s easier just to throw a simplistic algorithm in an leave it alone.
4. There are some bugs in the game as in zombies getting caught on my walls during the day and my people not bringing back the proper amount of resources back from gathering. Also the amount of wood a repair takes should be equivalent to what the repair character picks up, for example my wall was on 1449 and it costed me 50 wood to repair it by 1... just being honest in my review and besides that I think it is a very good simple game that someone could spend a few days playing with enjoyment. But because of the issues it gets a 3 star. Thank you developers and keep up the good work. ;)
A really good game but need more improve
It very relaxing to watch the people go and collect stuff, fight zombies and farming, it like having an ant farm, bed thing is there is no ads but the only want u can support the creator is by buying the resources. after 3 days(RL) I have maxed out every things, unlock all plot and all 4 side of the wall with every structure lv max. So this is the issue: I appoint 120 people as farmer and then destroy some of the farm now I if I un hire them I can’t rehire them until I make a new farm, But if I keep them they will took my food which I might don’t have, so make options I can fire them if I don’t have the space. The 2nd things is at night the red thingy is too much it make me lag my phone got hot, because I have lot of sniper and guard, so make option that I can toggle the sound indicator. 3 is at some point there is nothing left so do, the only even is every 5 days a big wave of zombies attack, but because I have lot of snipers they can’t touch the wall, so buff the zombies and add more zombies event. the shop is bad when the resources I can just farm in 1 wave of workers, buff the shop. Don’t add the 2x, I like it slow
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sam Clothier
- 211.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Sam Clothier, 2021 Exabyte Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Continue $0.99
- Search for Resources $7.99
- Set Traps $0.99
- Ambush Survivors $2.99
- Raid Nearby Settlement $16.99
- Additional Save Slots $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.