Medieval: Defense & Conquest 9+
Medieval Tower Defence
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Unique mix of wave tower defense, war strategy, idle game, and kingdom management warrior game - all created by me as a single developer.
You are a medieval knight, serving your king as a mercenary. Impressed by your victorious battles and leadership skills, the king offers you a chance of a lifetime - sail on a crusader ship to a new island and start a settlement there.
You will be in charge of both the settlement’s military and economy. Your goal is to build up the crusader settlement, profit from trade and farming, and then use the income to improve your army and defenses. Strong walls manned by archers and ballistas will help you withstand constant enemy attacks. To defend your settlement, you will need to train your army, upgrade equipment, and research new unit types to grow your empire.
Then, once your economy is up and running and your crusader army grows in size and power, it’s time to go on the offensive and start expanding your stronghold. Attack enemy outposts, conquer their walls, and turn them into a new source of income for your growing colony and warrior empire.
Welcome, future king! Your first task is to build up your small village on the coast of an unexplored island. Starting with just a simple wooden fence and a modest fort, you need to grow your defences and train your crusader soldiers to be able to defend yourself against endless waves of enemies.
To be able to withstand constant enemy attacks, you will have to:
• Train your soldiers from simple peasants to experienced warriors
• Build up defences and strenghten your stronghold's walls
• Place skilled archers and terrifying ballistas on your walls
• Use your blacksmith to get better swords and armors
• Craft more powerful bows and sharper arrows
• Clash for survival against hordes of powerful enemies
• Defeat epic bosses who will try to destroy your village
As your power grows, you will soon have the opportunity to take the initiative from your enemies and go on the offensive. Start conquering small neighbouring outposts - take them, build up their economy, and start earning passive idle income even when offline!
Together with trading ships, skilled merchants, farmers, and profits from repelled enemies, you will soon be able to build up even better defences, expand your network of money-making outposts, earn more money farming valuable crops, and conquer and unite the whole island under your just rule.
Medieval: Defense & Conquest features:
• 70+ enemy unit types with unique stats and skills
• Boss levels with giant enemies
• 40+ enemy outposts to conquer and develop your economy
• Beautiful pixel art game map and characters
• Idle income and trade progress works even when you are offline
• Your own village, trading ship, merchants, blacksmith, farm
• Upgradable soldiers, knights, archers, and fast horsemen at your service
• Walls which can grow from simple wooden fence to a massive stone castle wall
• Archers who can be placed on your walls to improve passive defence
• Ballistas to boost your defensive efforts
• Merchants and trading ships as source of income
• Bank which automates collecting gold from your outpost colonies
• Skilled blacksmith to improve your gear, armor, swords, and sharper arrows
• ...and more fun stuff being added with each future update!
My name is Vojtech, I'm a solo game developer based in the Czech Republic and I created this game without any external funding - big thanks to everyone who provided valuable feedback and support!
New content is constantly being added to Medieval: Defense & Conquest to provide more depth and a smoother experience - please send me your feedback and suggestions so that I can improve the game even further and support its future development and new projects. Thank you for playing!
Small bugfixes and database optimization, ad consent screens updated.
Ratings and Reviews
Support Small Devs
Leaving this comment not for game review as much as developer review. Don’t get me wrong. I like this game, it’s a fun wave / strategy game. There are others like it out there but this one is made by a single dev who is trying very hard to stay in contact with his users and I respect that very much. Some of these reviews make me lose faith in the common sense of consumers. Sure ads can be annoying, but it is a free game, and this one man with his own troubles, experiences, and goals in life created it for you to enjoy for free. It’s 4 am right now and I just want to say thank you to this dev and all the others like him who are following their passion of creating games while also caring about their users.
Fun game where the ad frequency isn’t annoying. You get hit with one every 2-3 games rather than 1 game like most, but if you got the extra change to spare buying the ad free version is worth it considering you don’t really need to buy extra currency to progress in the game. It can get to 10-15 rounds before you upgrade in the later stages but it’s fun to see the power scale tip a little. I also haven’t dealt with any crashes like most have said, so if you have time to kill, a couple bucks to get the ad free, I say do it. Or even with ads, they’re not too frequent like other mobile games🤘🏽
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the nice review, I'm glad that you like the game! And that you didn't experience any crashes :) I've made quite a few improvements to stability over the past week, so it shouldn't be a big problem.
One of the better games
This game is simple and fun. It is a pretty good defense or sometimes offense. Ads aren't that annoying compared to some games and 3 usd to get rid of isn't bad at all.
My only gripe with the game is farming. Maybe its just where I am in the game currently but farming something wheat which is the top price cost 2000 but gives 3800. Thats a loss of 200 coins. So why would you even waste the money to plant it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vojtech Jesatko
- 63.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2023 Vojtech Jesatko
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $3.99
- Starter pack $8.99
- 60 diamonds $6.99
- 10 diamonds $1.99
- 150 diamonds $12.99
- 400 diamonds $22.99
- Builder pack II $11.99
- Builder pack I $5.99