Pie Chart 3D Creator allows you to create pie chart wherever you are. Available for iPad and iPhone.
Just few taps and your pie chart is ready. You can save it for later or email immediately.
On iPad you can rotate it to landscape mode and present directly to your audience.
In version 1.0 you can:
- add new slices (up to 12),
- move slices on a chart in slice settings,
- change slice size,
- rotate whole chart, just swipe your finger next to chart border,
- skew chart, just swipe up and down in the center,
- scale chart, use two fingers, like with pictures,
- save for later, in chart settings, chart is saved with date and chart name, (up to 15 saved charts),
- load saved charts, you will be warned that your current chart will be replaced,
- delete unneeded charts (just tap edit button on load list or swipe finger to right hand side),
- reset chart values to default 5 slices,
- email image with chart to any recipients email.
Version 2.0 supports:
- more charts can be saved, more slices handled,
- saving to camera roll,
- setting title font and position,
- setting labels fonts and positions,
- custom colors for slices,
- background color change.
Chart uses two nice classes which I created and are available on my website:
- pie chart 3d class for drawing pie charts, with protocol returning clicked slice,
- color picker class allowing quick color selection from the list.
Added requested features:
- you can save images to camera roll - most required feature,
- you can define colors using RGB and HSV,
- chart, labels, title can be moved on the screen with one tap,
- title font face, size and color can be changed,
- colors can be selected from 3 predefined palettes plus one customisable,
- improved handling for decimal numbers,
- bug fixing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but needs work...
It needs a color Spectrum, a save to camera roll, and also when you run out of room on your chart labels it drops a line down, and add those updates that are in the description, THEN I'll give 5 stars, otherwise its a ok app! By the way I paid 2 freakin dollars for this thing I expect at lease more then 15 colors to choose from, and I can't save me I have to screenshot and photoshop them, oh and add to we're you can label it with more than to words have you heard of DROPPING A LINE? UPDATE IT!
I'm no expert when it comes to getting apps to work---but this app is ridiculous!! I can't get it to do a darn thing. I went to their "help" site and all they had was some You Tube vid WITHOUT any sound! Yeah, that really helped!!!!
The fact that some options only appear on the screen when you have the iPad in portrait mode and not in landscape is an issue. See other comment. There aren't a lot of choices for pie chart apps but this is what I went with. Developer should make it worth the $2.00 I spent on it if they expect to get a better review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.