Log your flights, simulator and duty time, import your airline roster and track your currencies on-the-go.
Whether you are an airline pilot, general aviator, glider pilot or helicopter pilot, whether you fly civil, military or navy, simply configure this logbook to your needs. Choose from 60 different items that can be recorded on a single flight.
Run the logbook seamlessly on any device (mobile / desktop) and any operating system (iOS, Mac OS, etc).
CrewLounge PILOTLOG is one of the many apps that come with the CrewLounge AERO software suite. Why using separate apps from different publishers, if you can have all combined in a single platform and a single support desk.
Logbook features :
- record your flights in any time mode (UTC, Local time, Base Time, or just any other time zone)
- automatic Night Time calculation (also backwards)
- import your roster from 400 airlines worldwide (including historical data)
- database with 40,000 airfields (additional packs for oil rigs, safari lodges, medical heli centers, etc)
- monitor proficiencies and currencies (get automatic alerts for expiry dates or number of landings)
- monitor flight time, duty time limits and flat rate payment
- record and track instructor endorsements
- record expenses and revenues (instructor fee, per diems, hotel, taxi, overnight, etc)
- print your logbook in 60 different formats (desktop app)
- print 100 stunning reports and graphs
CrewLounge PILOTLOG is a mobile companion app for the main desktop software. You require the desktop application to make full use of this logbook.
- CrewLounge PILOTLOG replaces the most successful pilot logbook ever : mccPILOTLOG
- CrewLounge PILOTLOG on desktop comes with free (student) and paid plans
- you must register with CrewLounge AERO to use this app (free account)
• improved Flight Night Time calculation across all platforms; added Civil and Nautival Night Time
• fixed occasional crash when adding new Airfield
• fixed displaying Total Time format on Flight List
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Getting better by the day. Have submitted about 6 bugs and they’ve fixed them all in time. It still needs some polish in places but there are no major bugs for me anymore. They’ve been great about fixing it as stuff comes up
Developer Response ,
Hi Pilot! Thank you so much for your encouraging words! Rest assured that we are working hard to polish these bugs that are being reported to us. We release updates to make sure these are taken cared of every single week. #Crewlounge
Horrible interface and non-intuitive steps
Man I thought the last application was hot garbage but this is somehow even worst. One of the main features is the "cloud" sync which doesn't even work. The only thing about it is that they can use it numerous times in their useless user guide and FAQ.
Edit: After using the app for about a month now there are other issues that have came up. The phone app and desktop app have different settings and there are missing options between the two of them. So this means that preferences for how the date is presented as well as numbers is not available on the phone app and it will reset the settings on your desktop app until enough cloud saves are done to override it. One universal setting through the website would be best if this approach is to be used. Furthermore, the number of devices is limited to 5 but the number used by the cloud settings is 1 more than what the user has. i.e. user has an iPhone and desktop but the website counts 3. This could be fixed by having (userDevices - 1) which all beginning programmers learn.
Sorry for the rant but this just shows how the programmers aren't experienced and their app is rudimentary at best. Updates are near meaningless and implement very little change. If I didn't have a lifetime subscription and need a logbook I would just go back to paper.
Developer Response ,
Dear Pilot! You seem to be very upset about an issue with the app or cloud sync. Please contact the helpdesk with more details, we'll get you up-and-running straight away. We also look forward to receiving your suggestions how to make this app more intuitive. #Crewlounge
Finally, 5 stars.
There were some growing pains for me as a previous user of mccPilotLog. The new desktop software and the mobile app were a mess. I couldn’t get the totals to equal what was on the old software and the mobile app would just hang and never finish syncing. So I would give up on it and just continue using the old mccPilotLog software. Every few months I would try CrewLounge PilotLog again and see if the bugs were fixed. They never were. Until now.
Finally I’m happy to report that last week I gave it another try and everything worked like expected! The totals on the new software matched exactly to the old mccPilotLog and the mobile app synced quickly.
I can finally feel comfortable deleting the old mccPilotLog software and fully switching to the new CrewLounge PilotLog.
Developer Response ,
Hello Pilot! We are happy to read that your application is now working as you require it to be. We appreciate you sticking with us through the challenging times and we are thankful for your loyalty from being an mccPILOTLOG user until today with Crewlounge PILOTLOG.
Rest assured that we will continue to deliver the best app and support to our customers including you. Thanks a lot again!
- MCC bvba
- 118.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011 MCC bvba
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year ENT License $44.99
- 1 Year ENT+ License $54.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.