Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro is the latest offering for the commercial airline market and represents the coming together of Jeppesen and ForeFlight technologies into the industry's leading electronic flight bag (EFB) solution. Introducing a highly performant and fluid enroute map display, D-ATIS, NOTAMs, and increased Weather coverage developed on top of the highest quality aeronautical data available in the market. With FliteDeck Pro, Jeppesen has fully entered the post paper world and addresses the questions of connectivity, integration, and data driven contents that will be the hallmarks of the next generation of EFBs.
Some of the latest highlights that FliteDeck Pro is introducing include:
- Wingspan restrictions can be visually displayed on Airport Moving Map based on your selected fleet
- To assist you in making the most efficient runway exit decisions, pilots can now display taxiway exit distances on Airport Moving Map
- Global volcano data is now available for you to view and search for by name
- Volcanic Ash Advisories weather layer
- Additional ADS-B device (FreeFlight) and weather layers including Icing and SIGMETs
FliteDeck Pro enhances your situational awareness with the:
- Optional display of ownship on approach charts, AMM / taxi charts, and the enroute map
- Automatic switch to a AMM/taxi chart upon landing
- Track Up and North Up enroute map orientations
- Distance calculations with range rings or distance ruler
- Dark theme for optimal viewing in low-light conditions
- Custom keyboard that allows you to enter flight information quickly and easily
- Ability to mark your position and create decision points for a flight
Options to customize FliteDeck Pro include:
- Tailored content (Supplement Jeppesen aeronautical data with your own operational information)
- AID Integration
- Integration of 'Customer Inserted Charts' (include your own company charts to supplement the Jeppesen charting library)
- Display of company-specific engine-out charts
**This app requires a data subscription, available separately. Contact your Jeppesen account manager for details.***
This release contains a fix related to GPS functionality in iPadOS 15, and improvements to the installation of tailored data in support of future FD Pro releases.
Ratings and Reviews
A good idea app but sometimes scree just frozen and update little slowly
Overall I love using the mobile version better than paper charts. The app itself is pretty user friendly. What I have issue with is this version. My company provides me with the account to use the app and get the updates for the charts. Until recently we had been using the Mobile Flight Deck. The latest version of that was great. You could put notes on the charts and it had night theme as well as some other improvements. Jeppesen required us to switch to the Pro version which had not received the same update as the regular one. It still looks like the previous mobile flight deck. When is Pro gonna be updated to look like its "less Pro" version?
Not great or pro at all
I can't speak for the other version with night mode etc. but this version isn't all that great. The interface could be more user friendly and among the many things already mentioned that should be added (night mode, highlighter)...we should be able to save the routes we input since as airline pilots we often fly to the same places numerous times. We especially should also have the ability to view multiple charts at the same time side by side. I shouldn't be having to press so many buttons just to go back and view the 10-9 chart. I should be able to have the 10-9 chart up side by side with whatever STAR, SID, or any other chart I want. This would be incredibly helpful especially with all the RNAV arrivals now being used. The ability to have the arrival up with the ILS runway it transitions to, would be very helpful. Less time making key strokes on my ipad means more time paying attention to flying the plane. Over 50% of the pilots at my airline are relying on this app which is not pilot friendly at all. Every one of my fellow pilots has the same gripes about this "pro" app. I have no idea why Jeppesen hasn't taken the time to listen to their customers suggestions and correct these issues.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 316.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2021 Jeppesen. All rights reserved