Available now: Arcade Pinball -- your own portable mini-arcade!
This unique table features pinball bumpers and targets, plus a color monitor where you can take on a variety of old-school digital minigame challenges - an endless space scroller, plus car racing, missile defense, a block breaker, and more at incrementing skill levels.
- Listed by Apple in "Best 10 iPad Apps in 2010"
- Apple Design Awards 2010 winner
- 1st place in US top paid apps during the first sales day
"The experience of holding a pinball table in your hand is great, and with three amazing tables included, you'll have hours of entertainment lined up."
-- Tim Rattray, SlideToPlay.com
"With three tables, reliable physics and controls, and gorgeous graphics, it is a pleasure to recommend."
-- Levi Buchanan, IGN.com
ABOUT THE GAME
Pinball HD Collection for iPhone - This game will change your idea of Pinball on the iPhone. Each table - Wild West, The Deep, Jungle Style, Slayer, Da Vinci, Missing In Action, Navy Seals and Platoon - are masterpieces. You'll be stunned with the level of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics both with or without 3D glasses.
• Landscape mode - "full table" view
• Portrait mode - "flying-table" view
• In portrait mode slide up or down your both thumbs to toggle camera view from "flying-table" to "full table".
• 10 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
• Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
• Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. This can only be played when holding the iPad with the button on the bottom. If you activate the screen orientation switch, the game only plays in portrait mode.
• A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPad.
• Realistic physics.
• Built in help for each table. Tap the circled "I" at the bottom right of each table to get a display detailing instructions and descriptions of the features of each table. Make sure to swipe left and right when viewing since the instructions don't fit on one screen.
• Local and global high scores. Swiping right brings up a table of local high scores and further tapping brings up high scores from copies sold throughout
the world. At the end of each game you are prompted to enter your name and have your score included.
• Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
• Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
• Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
Tapping on a game's fly-over screen shows/hides main menu. Tap on Play button to start game on current table.
Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
• Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
Follow us on:
• Twitter - http://twitter.com/Gameprom
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Gameprom
• YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/GamepromCompany
• News blog - http://gameprom.com/blog/
• Company site - http://gameprom.com
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
– Added On-Demand resources support.
– Updated guide of the Vikings Pinball.
– Other minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Old Style Feel
Just downloaded this game today and I like the feel of it. It does play like an old style pinball. It is a time waster but fun non the less
Best pinball game
I played this game in its early days several years ago and was happy to find it still on the App Store! The physics and sound are very realistic and the default view on my iPhone - zoomed into the ball a little - works great compared to other pinball games that show the whole table all the time, but with details so small you can’t actually see them.
Hello? Anyone there?...
I think they are no longer supporting this software, of which they have quite a few different versions on the App Store; I’ve been trying to purchase more of the tables but the store pop up message keeps telling me that all the ones I haven’t purchased yet are not available. I’ve written for support, but have not received any replies, and this has been all through the pandemic.
A shame, really, these are great simulations and fun to play! What’s going on OOOGameprom???
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- OOO Gameprom
- 159.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2015 Gameprom company.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.