Pine helps you find a quiet moment in your busy life. Pine guides you through deep breathing exercises on your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Apple TV. Most of us have busy on-the-go lifestyles and might not have five or ten minutes to meditate and relax. That is where Pine come in. Pine is there for you to take quick, one minute breaks to sit back, relax, and collect your thoughts throughout the day. After completing each breathing exercise, Pine presents you with a quote about meditation, stress, and self-care.
Pine features six breathing exercises, each with a specific purpose to help you with your busy day:
- Relax: A great way to decompress when you feel your anxiety building up.
- Simple: Helps you take a minute, collect your thoughts and be peaceful.
- Energize: A great substitute for an afternoon coffee, this exercise gives you a surprising amount of energy in just one minute.
- Box Breathing: Used by professionals around the world including the U.S. Navy SEALs and professional athletes. Box Breathing helps improve your concentration and regulate the autonomic nervous system.
- Take a Moment: Take a minute to appreciate the day and relax with Take a Moment. You just remain still and close your eyes for a minute.
- Sleep: Wind down after a long day and get restored for tomorrow with this breathing exercise.
Pine is available on your Apple Watch with all of the same breathing exercises and provides haptic feedback to guide you through the breathing exercise.
Pine tracks your past breathing exercises and displays them in Your Profile.
Pine Premium gives you access to the Energize, Box Breathing, Take a Moment, and Sleep breathing exercises in Pine. Pine Premium helps support Bean's Bytes so I can keep making great apps. Pine Premium gives you access to 6 special alternate icons for your iPhone home screen as a thank you.
Pine Premium syncs to all of your devices, so you only have to pay once.
* Haptic Feedback to guide you through your breathing exercise (Available on select devices)
* Reminders to take a minute to relax every day
* Sync Mindfulness Minutes with the Health App
* Peaceful Music while you practice breathing
* iCloud Syncing between your devices so all of your breathing exercises stay in sync.
Hey everyone, this is a small update, it makes a few improvements to Dark Mode and fixed a few bugs.
Enjoy the update,
Ratings and Reviews
Simple. Beautiful. Delivers
Great app. Nice to have it on all my devices for one price, except one... Apple Watch. Any plans?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear you’re enjoying the app! I do have an Apple Watch version in the works, it will be available in late February.
Vibration to mark breathing stages doesn't work when the screen turns off
Developer Response ,
The screen should not be going to sleep while you're breathing. Please email me at email@example.com so I can figure out what's going on.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Bean's Bytes, LLC
- 52.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bean's Bytes, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pine Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.