Be the hero - network troubleshooting powers for mortals
Get notified about network problems the moment they occur and find culprits quickly with PingPlotter's graphing and alert system. Our best in class graphical traceroute and ping tools go wherever your network needs you. With a desktop and mobile version at your disposal, you can pinpoint network problems anywhere, anytime.
For instant vision into network performance, simply enter a target address and PingPlotter will begin graphing latency and packet loss. The multi-dimensional output is displayed on two graphs - a trace graph that plots current measurements for all participating routers and a timeline graph that shows individual router performance over time.
Audio based monitoring keeps hands and eyes free for other activities while playing sounds that inform ears about network performance. A monitoring system especially useful during visually demanding, network dependent, activities like online gaming. While PingPlotter Mobile is streaming background audio, players can keep their eyes on the game, hear when network performance deteriorates, and take cover before lag negatively effects their experience.
- Graph latency and packet loss
- Scroll through performance timelines
- Zoom in on interesting periods
- Generate reports for individual hops
- Save and send collected data
- Customize tracing intervals, packet options, and graph ranges
- Ping any website with IPv4 or IPv6 protocol
UPGRADE (in-app purchase)
- Unlimited length timelines
- Graph intermediate hop history
- Audio alerting system
- Keep screen on while tracing
- Load data collected by mobile or desktop versions
* PP2 files now load more reliably (including downloaded ones)
* Fixes to in-app purchase restore (and other related entitlement fixes).
* Fixes a handful of crashes.
* It's now possible to pick new audio files for in-app alert (previously the selection buttons were broken).
* Other bugs / improvements
Ratings and Reviews
PingPlotter for iOS, yeah!
I would like to see higher resolution for the iPad Pro, and to be able to arrange windows when in landscape mode, similar to the desktop version. Be nice to be able to run in the background (or does the $12 upgrade include that?). Is there an upgrade price for owners of the desktop version?
Only works in Active Screen, stops working when screensaver turns screen off
I’ve use this app for many years as a desk top tool. There’s nothing else on the market like it that I’ve found. It’s the best.
But this app isn’t. Works fine in primary screen but stops working if the screensaver launches or if you close to another app. It stops working and does not recover when you go back to it. Press the play button and it seems to restart, but can’t find the network and reports 100% outage. All red.
Please developer fix this so It can be the consummate tool the desktop version has been for many years.
Wow. A great desktop tool now in mobile
Invaluable. If you need a quick way to test, PingPlotter is the gold standard. This works great and I’m pleasantly surprised to find they put this out for free! Hopefully it receives regular updates but as it is, I’ve been able to use it with great success.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pingman Tools LLC
- 65.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Pingman Tools, LLC 2021
- In-App Purchases
- PingPlotter Standard $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.