Pink Cloud is your sobriety companion, connecting you to 181,000+ Alcoholics Anonymous, 46,000+ Narcotics Anonymous, 600+ Crystal Meth Anonymous, and 13,000+ Al-Anon meetings worldwide. Bookmark your favorite meetings, track your time and attendance, follow the program and keep notes in a sobriety journal. It’s completely anonymous; your data stays on your phone and won't be sent or stored anywhere else.
Search for AA, NA, CMA, and Al-Anon meetings using convenient filters like location, time of day, or a specific focus like "Women's Stag" or “Closed Step Study."
Pink Cloud now shows AA meetings with driving directions in:
- 11 countries (USA, Australia, England, Ireland, Israel, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Scotland, Singapore, Taiwan, Wales)
- 28 additional cities (Bangalore, Beijing, Berlin, Budapest, Calgary, Chengdu, Chennai, Delhi, Edmonton, Frankfurt, Hamilton, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, Krakow, Macau, Mississauga, Mumbai, Munich, Ottawa, Paris, Pune, Rome, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Tokyo, Toronto, Vancouver, Vienna)
Pink Cloud shows NA meetings with driving directions:
- everywhere in the world (with the exception of Iran, currently).
Pink Cloud shows CMA meetings with driving directions:
- everywhere in the world.
Pink Cloud shows Al-Anon meetings with driving directions:
- everywhere in the USA.
Meeting attendance is only one part of sober living, and Pink Cloud offers several other helpful features:
*Sobriety*: track your birthday, total time, attendance history, and display your current recovery step.
- "Today": a customizable list of daily to-do items which resets every morning.
- "Inventory": take your inventory
- "Resentments": record your resentments and track their frequency
*Notes*: keep notes related to your sobriety.
*Prayers*: access a list of common prayers and create custom prayers.
*Phone List*: call, text or e-mail your sobriety-related friends and acquaintances.
With Pink Cloud, your road to recovery is mapped out and tracked in one safe, anonymous app.
- - -
Pink Cloud is free to download and use. The Rooms feature is free for a 30 day trial, after which we offer three subscription packages: $0.99/month (1 Month Subscription), $4.99/6 months (6 Month Subscription), and $9.99/year (1 Year Subscription). All other features remain free to use indefinitely.
Subscription service conditions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period
We’ve made it easier to find remote meetings, which are anchored to their home cities. Searches for remote meetings will automatically increase in distance until a result is found, up to 100mi / 160km away from your search area. (The manual distance filters only apply to In-person meeting searches).
Remote meetings now have icons in the list view to denote Web and Phone formats.
Detail views for in-person meetings now feature a warning message about possible suspension due to physical distancing measures.
*New Remote Meetings Added*
We’ve added over 11,500 remote AA, NA, and CMA meetings. We’re adding new remote meetings daily. Please use the ‘Send Us Feedback’ feature if you’d like to have a meeting added.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but could improve
I enjoy using this to count my days clean and keep track of which meetings I’ve been to. I’ve noticed it’s not always up to date. Certain meetings have either moved locations or become discontinued. Some new meetings are not listed. My biggest issue is that I don’t understand the function under the programs tab; why check off items on a list of what I did “Today” if it’s not saved in a log so I can compare my progress?
Great App, Great Developer and Constantly Updated
Pink Cloud is a great app and is frequently enhanced with new features. I use it daily and use “Rooms” finder when traveling. Jason (developer) is very responsive and engaged. I recently moved and noticed an outdated meeting location because the local chapter had not submitted updated location. I reported this through support and was emailed the next morning by Jason letting me know they have weekly accuracy reviews and would update the listing. He then emailed me to let me know the change had been corrected and thanked me for bringing it to his attention! I HIGHLY recommend Pink Cloud and appreciate the developer’s attention to detail and follow up!! Experience, Strength and Hope!!
Easy and user friendly
This app has been very useful with me in my recovery. The meeting finder is a lifesaver. If I can make a suggestion it would be to have the meeting counter 30 days instead instead of seven days Or even meeting counter for 90 days since some of us have to do 90 meetings in 90 days. Other than that I love it and I’m going to end up purchasing it once my free trial is over I recommend this app to anybody who is trying to get clean and sober through the NA or AA or CMA program. This will be the best purchase maybe this year that I will be making. Thank you to the developers for this app but please try and make the room counter more than seven days thank you
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JASON VARUGHESE
- 117.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Jason Varughese
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $0.99
- 12 Month Subscription $9.99
- 6 Month Subscription $4.99