Master your timing, reflexes, and fake-out skills to smack the ball past your opponent! Hit the ball fast to blow it by 'em, or hit it slow to fake them out. Compete against a friend on the same device, or against the computer in this fast, simple, color-bursting arcade game!
Good Ol' Local Multiplayer:
● Play a friend, or at a party!
● 2 Players! 1 Human on each end of the same device
● Sit at a table across from each other, or stand and hold the device
Super Challenging Single Player:
● Compete against a trash-talking foam-fingered robot!?
● Unlock achievements for each speed/difficulty.
● Play One-Handed on your phone
● Fast pinball mechanics
● Simple ponglike structure
● Retro feel and sound
● "You will not be able to put it down" - 9/10 AppLobster.com
● "hugely addictive and excellently enjoyable user experience" - 87% AppSymbol.com
● "Some gamers may even feel like turning this form of table tennis into a mischievous little drinking game." - 4/5 StarringApps.com
About the Studio:
Matthew is a self taught dev who brings the challenge and aesthetics of old school games to new school platforms. If you like PinPong, consider purchasing the $0.99 'Nonexistent Ads Edition' and checking out my other games :D
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
● A.I. logic adjustments
● Animation fix
● Robo celebrations!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this game and the others by this dev. Especially PipSpin 5/5 bro love the way they both look and the cute robo dude.
👍🏻 GOOD 👍🏻
Be sure to notice all three of the developer's games in the App Store. Especially PipSpin.
👍🏻 Clever developer 😏
I like it and it’s pinball
I love pinball and its fun
- Matthew Burton
- 70.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 Matthew Burton
- In-App Purchases
- Nonexistent Ads Edition $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.