Pittsburgh Bus Tracker gives you quick and easy access to bus arrival time estimates for your favorite Port Authority of Allegheny County (PAAC) stops.
● Dark Mode.
● Apple Watch integration - view estimated arrival times for the stops you've saved on your wrist!
● Estimated Bus Arrival Times - Includes arrival time estimates in minutes (e.g. 4 minutes) and time (e.g. 12:14pm) along with the route name, bus ID, distance to stop, direction of travel, destination and a time stamp when the estimated arrival times were last refreshed.
● Location Map - In addition to the list of estimated arrival times you can view bus and trains locations and route patterns on a map.
● Individual Vehicle Tracking - View estimated arrival times for upcoming stops for specific bus vehicles by tapping the row of the estimated arrival time of interest.
● Save Stops - Ability to save the stops you use everyday for quick and easy access while you're on the go.
● View Multiple Routes - Toggle the estimated arrival times to display only your selected route or you can view all the routes that service a particular stop.
● PAAC Service Alerts – View PAAC route service alerts for whichever bus route you're tracking.
● Refresh – Estimated arrival times can be manually refreshed giving you the flexibility to update the arrival times exactly when you need them.
● Real Time Tracking Data - Bus routes, stops and estimated arrival times are all provided directly from the PAAC bus tracking systems.
Transit Stop is not affiliated with the Port Authority.
Fixed issue where music audio would stop playing.
Ratings and Reviews
The Bus Tracker app is minimalist, which is why I think it’s great. Other apps try to calculate routes and proces, which is cluttered and annoying. What this app offers is the most convenient and opportune: the stops, the bus times, and the ability to save stops. That’s it, and that’s all you need
Update: downgraded the app a star because it has been frequently having technical issues. Not sure if this is the app’s issue or the Pittsburgh Port Authority, but the times have been not showing up.
Not accurate, hardly ever displays time.
Every time when it’s actually displaying the time and not saying the time is unavailable or “invalid API access key supplied” which is like a 50/50 chance, the time has never been accurate. Usually, it would say the bus is 5 minutes away and show up 30 minutes later or sometimes show up an extra 10 minutes earlier than what was displayed. It’s also hard to navigate and not very user friendly
Tried it twice won’t show schedule. Deleted it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jason Kramer
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Jason Kramer
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.