Go Mobile PGH Parking – Find Parking in Pittsburgh
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The Go Mobile PGH app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in Pittsburgh. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can use the Go Mobile PGH app in over 370 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use Go Mobile PGH?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the Go Mobile PGH app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the Go Mobile PGH app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• Prominent in-app reminder to confirm the car you are parking before you start a parking session. This is an easy way for you to double-check that you are parking the right car in your ParkMobile account. If you want to switch cars, simply touch “change” and you will be able to select another car or add a new car.
• Improved parking session expiration alerts with vibration and sound to notify you when your parking is about to end
• We have moved “History” to its own tab to allow for more focus on active sessions.
• Other minor bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fits right into life
Paying for parking stinks. This app makes it a minimal chore. In a rush to make it do a practice, I paid for parking while running inside. I didn’t think twice, it just worked without a hitch. Looking back, it’s exactly what the app should be. Pay for parking, get on with what you’re doing. Done.
Was reliable, is now annoying.
This app used to be convenient and easy to use. Once you were set up it was then just a few quick taps to verify you had the right vehicle and amount of time selected and then, bingo, you were ready to go.
But the current app is annoying and hard to use and has abandoned the smooth and easy to use design for some reason. I’d guess they tossed the native iOS app for a “common codebase” kind of thing that saves them from developing multiple version of the app, one native app for iOS and another for that other OS? A really poor decision, this is so slow, klunky, and annoying to use that it is only slightly better than using the parking machine on the street.
I am constantly confused by what is selected or what will happen if I hit a button. Will it park me for 15 minutes or choose the wrong vehicle? I no longer think of the app as reliable, but as some kind of puzzle trap that might blow up on me. Brink back the old design/native iOS app!
The one good addition has been the map with the machine numbers. For some reason the numbers are not very large and you often have to get out of your car to see them clearly. But the map allows me to check the number from inside the car. That helps a lot since I don’t always have to go looking for the machine in the weather and search for the relatively tiny numbers. Really, you’d think the city would print them as large as possible on all four sides!
Overcharged. Customer Service Is Horrible
Twice I have been overcharged due to bugs in the app. The first time, every payment method I had on the app was charged for the same parking session. The second time, I went to extend my session and was charged for the full length of the session instead of just the extension. I had to extend again and the same thing happened.
Both times, I submitted a ticket on their website. For the first incident, they closed the ticket without contacting me. I reopened the ticket and continued to wait. I filed disputes with my bank and credit card to get refunds after about a week without a response. Finally, SIX WEEKS after I submitted the ticket, they replied and thought that I wanted to cancel my entire parking account. Ridiculous. I’m in the middle of the second instance and they already closed my ticket with no refund and no response.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 131.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.