MKE Park 4+
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The MKE Park app, powered by ParkMobile, provides a convenient way to pay for parking using your mobile phone. Registration is free and takes less than two minutes to join. MKE Park takes the stress out of parking. No more searching for coins. No worries about an out-of-service parking meter. With the MKE Park app, starting your parking session takes just a few seconds.
Why Use MKE Park?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Track parking expenses and easily export for expense reimbursements
Find out more about MKE Park by visiting www.MKEPark.com.
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the MKE Park app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the MKE Park
How It Works:
• Streets, Lots, and Garages: Enter the zone number on the posted signs in your area. Select the amount of time you want to park, and start your session. Extend time in the app if you are running late.
• Parking Reservations: Search for where you want to park and select the specific parking facility. Choose the date/time and complete your reservation. Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility.
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find my car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Multiple payment methods available
ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 40 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process nearly 500,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://support.ParkMobile.io/hc/en-us/requests/new
Video Tutorials: https://ParkMobile.io/tips-demos/
General product enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nobody wants to pay to Park..
Of course this is like saying here's the fastest way to pay your taxes. Anyone in Milw who doesn't appreciate this app apparently didn't live back when you had to shake down your seats for quarters to park. Sure there is a minor surcharge but to just type in the location number and your time (which you can extend up to the max 2 hour limit if you stay longer) and have it charge the "$1.88" for 57 minutes is the way to go. Just Set up your cars by license plate in advance and set up payment type in advance. After that it's 10 seconds once you find a spot. Again, not defending parking fees themselves but if you're stuck paying them this at least makes it as painless as possible.
Now this really is difficult to use
I was attempting to pay for parking in Downtown MKE. The app came up and asked for a zone. Didn’t know what was being asked for and the help button wasn’t helpful. The phone has GPS and showed where I was. Would not accept the space number without the zone. What is the zone? And why can’t it Determine the zone by that information?
Attempted to pay at two kiosks and then determined that the entire payment system was down.
Developer Response ,
The parking zone number is typically on the meters or signage in your area. This information is used in order to make sure your session information is sent to the correct parking enforcement officer. We can provide additional assistance with locating this information. Please send an email to email@example.com with your account details.
I had a minute and 30 left on my meter from paying directly with my credit card. I added the app so I could add some additional minutes and do it again if I was in a store for too long. I tried to add 30 minutes and in doing so it erased the hour and a half I already had on there and shorted me an hour and a half. I went back to check my carAnd it was flashing or I could’ve gotten a ticket. They deleted the money that I had already paid and it is not clear at all that you will lose this time when you try to add more minutes. What they essentially are doing is double charging people when they pay with cash and try to add minutes through the app. It’s a complete rip off and should be a class action lawsuit. I’m going to see if I can bring this up to an attorney friend. Seems like massive fraud on a crazy high scale.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 74 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.