717 Parking – Find Parking in Tampa Bay
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The 717 Parking app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in Tampa Bay. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in lots, garages, venues, airports, and universities across the country.
Why Use 717 Parking?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots ahead of time to save time and money
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the 717 Parking app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the 717 Parking app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Touch the “Stop” button to end your active parking session
• Search for the area where you want to park and select the specific parking location
• Choose the date/time and complete your reservation
• Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• Prominent in-app reminder to confirm the car you are parking before you start a parking session. This is an easy way for you to double-check that you are parking the right car in your ParkMobile account. If you want to switch cars, simply touch “change” and you will be able to select another car or add a new car.
• Improved parking session expiration alerts with vibration and sound to notify you when your parking is about to end
• We have moved “History” to its own tab to allow for more focus on upcoming and active sessions.
• Other minor bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy Way to Pay for Parking in Tampa
Awesome App for Downtown Tampa and Ybor City market. Very easy to download and process payment without having to wait in a line to pay a machine
After downloading the app and adding my info and the 4 hrs I wanted to park, I received two emails from 717 and left the car in the lot. When I returned a few hours later, I drove home yet halfway there saw something white fluttering under my windshield wiper. When I arrived home that white notice said I owed $40! After calling the # on the paper, I was told “this happens a lot.” The bill was reduced to $15, yet when I went online to pay it $5 more was added.
The $10 spot turned into $20 and a lot of wasted time and a lot of grief.
Developer Response ,
This sounds like unusual app behavior and we will need to investigate further. I know that being cited can be frustrating and we would like the opportunity to investigate this right for you. Please send an email with a copy of your citation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you right away.
Beware they don’t make it clear at all that if you reserve a spot and then cancel that you WILL NOT be refunded your money. I just needed to change my reservation, so I cancelled it to create a new one, when canceling it said nothing about not refunding you until I searched through the app’s faq so I lost $20 and can’t even use that money towards rebooking. Complete rip off
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 110.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.