717 Parking – Find Parking in Tampa Bay
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The 717 Parking app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in Tampa Bay. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in lots, garages, venues, airports, and universities across the country.
Why Use 717 Parking?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots ahead of time to save time and money
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the 717 Parking app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the 717 Parking app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Touch the “Stop” button to end your active parking session
• Search for the area where you want to park and select the specific parking location
• Choose the date/time and complete your reservation
• Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• iOS Keychain support
• Displaying accepted payment methods available at our parking locations
• Spanish language experience
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Please provide an update where we can select the duration of time, where the minimum duration isn’t 6 hours. Please allow 10 minute intervals or hour intervals at the minimum.
Other than that, great app, easy to use
Sorry but from my experience horrible. Was in the Tampa area and decided to give this app a shot. No option to choose amount of time, paid for set time that would end at midnight. Couldn’t add additional time after. Wasn’t risking getting cited so went to a city parking area, a lot cheaper and for 24 hours. Tried canceling account and can’t from app. Credit card info can’t be erased. Tried contacting company by email and after a couple of weeks got a reply that they’ll be working on deleting the account. Almost a week since and account with credit card info still remains. 0 stars if possible (app is basically a middle man and has nothing to do with parking locations from my understanding)
Actually super helpful
We arrived to the parking lot for a concert and there was a long line just to pay. They had a sign saying to down load the app so I did so we can ski the line. I put all the info in and payed within a minute. We did end up paying 30 cents more but whatever. Lol they also tell you how much time you have left at your parking and if you forget where you parked, you can just find the zone you typed in and guide you back to your parking lot. Very helpful!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 39.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.