ParkColumbus Parking – Find Parking in Columbus
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The ParkColumbus app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in Columbus. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in lots, garages, venues, airports, and universities across the country. You can use the ParkColumbus app in over 370 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use ParkColumbus?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots ahead of time to save time and money
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the ParkColumbus app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the ParkColumbus app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Touch the “Stop” button to end your active parking session
• Search for the area where you want to park and select the specific parking location
• Choose the date/time and complete your reservation
• Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• Branding update for the Smart Columbus initiative
• Link to the Columbus 311 website from the More tab
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Short North Parking
The use of this app and the new parking rules in the short north are harmful to everyone. An area known for its bars and restaurants now limits you to a 3 hour parking limit that requires you to move your car to a new zone (not even new spot) after your limit expires. You also can not park after 10pm which effects workers and patrons of the establishments. Definitely can not have a drink with a meal or go out for drinks when you are forced to drive every three hours to find a new spot. Let alone feeling rushed at dinner to go move your car. Why would I want to visit friends who live in the area or go out when the parking situation is now worse than before? I’d appreciate if the developer of this app would make known the frustrations of its users to the Columbus parking authorities. You obviously work for the parking authority so please make them aware of our frustrations.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! I definitely understand your frustrations, however, it sounds as if your issues are with the Parking Authority in your area and not that the app is actually not malfunctioning for you. If there is a specific issue that you have experienced where the app did not allow you to initiate a parking session or things of that nature, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Doesn’t even work.
I was moving into my new apartment and left my car parked in one of the spots below my garage so my parents could park in my spot to move me in. I used this app thinking I’d be fine for the 3 hour limit since it’s posted all over the garage to use it (the garage is park place Columbus connected to the Wilson place on OSU campus). I go out when I have about 5 minutes left on my meter to move my car back to my spot and I see a parking ticket on my window for $20. Apparently the app and garage do not communicate properly when people pay for their parking. Not worth my time and money to use if it’s not going to actually work.
Developer Response ,
I apologize for the inconvenience. We will need to investigate further and in order to do so we will need additional information from you. Please follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you right away.
Couldn’t be worse
I live in one of the new zones. My roommate applied long ago and has heard nothing about his application in weeks. You can’t pay for extra guest passes through the app, despite that being the only option. You have to change passwords to even make it work. The app basically just brings you to the web page to log in anyway, so what’s the point? Moreover, what’s the point of doing this electronically in the first place. A sticker on residents’ cars and a rear view hanging plastic permit for guests is no issue and avoids all the ridiculous “we can’t process your request at this time” notifications you get when trying to pay for extra guest passes, which I wouldn’t need if my roommate didn’t need to use my guest pass to park at his own house.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback and I apologize for the delay in our response to you! I apologize for the frustrations that you are experiencing using the Park Columbus app and I am more than happy to assist you with answers! Please email us at email@example.com and we can provide you with additional information! Thank you!
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 116.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.