Let the Parking.com parking app help you find parking, so you can move on to the bigger and better things in life! Whether you need city parking, commuter parking, special event parking, monthly parking, or airport parking, or are just looking for discount parking, our app will help you find the best parking spot near your destination. Use the Parking.com parking app to search for convenient parking lots and parking garages across the U.S., in over 80 cities, including NYC, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Simply search a parking spot for where and when you need it, compare parking rates, reserve, and pre-pay for parking at your desired location.
How the Parking.com Parking App Works:
• Search for parking in cities across the U.S. by entering an address, landmark name, or neighborhood to see available parking nearby.
• Compare rates and pick the best parking option near your destination.
• Reserve and pre-pay in advance to guarantee your parking spot.
• Download mobile coupons to enjoy discount parking at select locations.
• Get turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage or lot from your current location using your device’s native navigation app.
• Send a text message to eligible locations letting attendants know when your car should be ready for pick-up.
• Receive in-app alerts reminding you of when your parking time or parking coupons are about to expire.
• Never forget where you parked with the in-app reminder.
• Bookmark all your favorite parking locations so you can reserve or create a mobile coupon even faster for your next visit!
• Manage your monthly parking account through the parking app.
Finding parking shouldn’t be a hassle. Parking.com will help you find that perfect parking spot. All you have to do is just park and go.
Find us at:
Parking.com Website: https://parking.com/
Parking.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parkingcom
Parking.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/com_parking
Parking.com Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parkingcom/
We're continuously improving our app to give you the best way to search and pay for parking. In this release we're:
Improving the tax statement on the shopping cart to be more accurate
Improving the user experience with promo and access codes
Improving the help text when adding vehicles to be more accurate
Improving app stability and reliability
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile app no funcionality
Cannot sign in using Facebook or google account, no add existing reservation option or import from email option. I try not to use this service if I do not have to use this service
Poor Experience end to end
Reached an area in my city where they are using this service now, with text instructions. Unfortunately the process took over 10 minutes. There is no auto-fill on the forms, even for credit card. The website experience was slow.
It asked me to create a log-in to save things so I figured it would be ok. This also was a long process due to the slow site, lack of autofill, and all the fields being blank despite me just starting a parking session and checking out.
After this i got the app and logged in, which doesnt show my parking session! When i log in online it is visible. I will petition to the city to remove this service from our neighborhoods because this just isnt working as it should.
Horrible UX, bad design, private data grbber
Every feature of this app is done as an anti-user. Dark pattern is their main principle.
They can pull it off only because there is no other way to pay for parking in some locations.
So to pay even for 15 minutes you’d need to provide name, email, phone, all CC info with address. There is no way to use Apple pay or any saved info, you have to enter it all manually. Some buttons are beyond the scroll, along with checked boxes you allowing them to abuse all that collected data.
All the YI elements are not standard, and unusual colors are used, some text is too small and does not follow accessibility guidelines.
And they have charged me 35% on top of what I was paying for parking.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SP Plus Corporation
- 96.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © SP Plus Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.