Let the Parking.com parking app help you find parking, so you can move on to the bigger and better things in life! Whether you need city parking, commuter parking, special event parking, monthly parking, or airport parking, or are just looking for discount parking, our app will help you find the best parking spot near your destination. Use the Parking.com parking app to search for convenient parking lots and parking garages across the U.S., in over 80 cities, including NYC, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Simply search a parking spot for where and when you need it, compare parking rates, reserve, and pre-pay for parking at your desired location.
How the Parking.com Parking App Works:
• Search for parking in cities across the U.S. by entering an address, landmark name, or neighborhood to see available parking nearby.
• Compare rates and pick the best parking option near your destination.
• Reserve and pre-pay in advance to guarantee your parking spot.
• Download mobile coupons to enjoy discount parking at select locations.
• Get turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage or lot from your current location using your device’s native navigation app.
• Send a text message to eligible locations letting attendants know when your car should be ready for pick-up.
• Receive in-app alerts reminding you of when your parking time or parking coupons are about to expire.
• Never forget where you parked with the in-app reminder.
• Bookmark all your favorite parking locations so you can reserve or create a mobile coupon even faster for your next visit!
• Manage your monthly parking account through the parking app.
Finding parking shouldn’t be a hassle. Parking.com will help you find that perfect parking spot. All you have to do is just park and go.
Find us at:
Parking.com Website: https://parking.com/
Parking.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parkingcom
Parking.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/com_parking
Parking.com Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parkingcom/
We're continuously improving our app to give you the best way to search and pay for parking. In this release we're:
Making it easier to purchase event parking
Other enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly
For someone who pays for parking daily this is one of the most difficult apps to use because it does not permit the user to create an account or store ANY info such as name, address, cc, etc. so all of these have to be entered each time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback Orange! This feature functionality is one of the highest priority items in our development queue right now and expect to have it launched soon. We hope that will make your app experience even better when paying for parking daily using our app.
Horrible UX, bad design, private data grbber
Every feature of this app is done as an anti-user. Dark pattern is their main principle.
They can pull it off only because there is no other way to pay for parking in some locations.
So to pay even for 15 minutes you’d need to provide name, email, phone, all CC info with address. There is no way to use Apple pay or any saved info, you have to enter it all manually. Some buttons are beyond the scroll, along with checked boxes you allowing them to abuse all that collected data.
All the YI elements are not standard, and unusual colors are used, some text is too small and does not follow accessibility guidelines.
And they have charged me 35% on top of what I was paying for parking.
I thought this app would be useful to me to find parking for work in the morning but it has given me nothing but errors. I tried to reserve a spot as a guest and both of my cards were declined for no reason. I then created an account thinking that that would help but when I try to reserve through my account it told me that I needed to login because an account with my email address already exists but I was already logged in!! So I logged out and tried to book as a guest again and now it is telling me that there is no parking available during my specified time. 20 minutes wasted. What is the point of this app if it doesn’t even allow you to do what it is intended to do??
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SP Plus Corporation
- 72.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © SP Plus Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.