Your Busch Gardens App is the must-have in-park companion for your entire Busch Gardens experience. It’s free and easy to use.
• Plan your day in the park!
• Discover park amenities including, Animal Experiences, Shows, Rides, Events and Dining
• View ride wait times and upcoming showtimes so you can plan your next move
• Upgrade your in-park experience with a Quick Queue®, All Day Dining Deal or Reserved Seating for shows
• Switch locations when traveling to other parks
• View park hours for the day
• Turn your phone into your ticket!
• Access your Annual Passes and barcodes to use your discount in the park
• Access your Pass Member benefits and information
• View your purchases and barcodes for easy redemption
• Purchase in-park add-ons and upgrades to optimize your day
• Find your happy place, faster!
• Explore our new interactive maps to see your location and attractions nearby
• Find your way in the park with directions to nearby points of interest
• Filter points of interest by type, including Animal Experiences, Shows and Rides
• Locate the closest restroom, including family restrooms
• Search the name of an attraction or point of interest to find exactly what you are looking for
Thanks for your continued feedback! This release includes miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely love this app! I got the pleasure to beta test this app and fix some bugs; and this is an amazing app and is super convenient to people who missed the physical maps.
I love how you can check out the events and follow the interactive map. I have a suggestion for the map however; for each season, if the map had optional seasonal DLC add-on skins that you could apply to the map for each holiday or season, that would be pretty neat. Also have mini games on the map; like for Christmas town, find an amount of presents to get points that you can use to redeem certain items at a gift shop or something.
On the business side of things, I would like to be able to scan a previously bought photo key card, pass, membership, etc. (instead of rebuying on the app) so I don’t have to constantly carry it in my wallet.
Other than that, this app is really cool and pretty ahead of it’s time! Keep the good work going!
My family loves your park and app, the wait lines are really on point and has amazing thrills, I can’t wait to go ride your new wide Serengeti fliers I think is what it’s call. Now let’s talk about the app, this app is great my family and me just went and the app saved us at the park with telling us the wait times and where to eat it also helped us get around. Adventure island- great water park the rides are great and it’s my favorite lazy river ever. Me and my family can’t wait to go to Seaworld to see if it’s as good as Busch gardens. Overall Busch gardens is my theme park home. Well goodbye
Can’t store annual pass in app
I find it disappointing reading reviews from 5, 7, and even 10 years ago the same issues haven’t been resolved. I just bought season passes for the family and I can’t even bring them up in the app. You’ll have to go to an external webpage, log in EVERYTIME (first save login info) and then you can see your passes. BUT WAIT, you have to either create an account, or log in with your season pass number. I create an account with my email - which I will always remember but I can’t add my passes to it. I can log in using my pass number, but I have to have my physical pass in hand to read from because I am not going to remember that 16 digit number. Either way, it is still not connected to the app itself so anytime you want to use it you have to go back to the web page. Your IT department could probably Google how to link that info.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, Bhenry17, and sorry for the frustration. If you've purchased your passes through your SeaWorld account, they should show up in the app. Unfortunately, today, if they weren't purchased through your account, we cannot link them into your app. Adding the ability for guests to be able to link passes to their accounts is something that we are looking into.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Inc.
- 35.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2022 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.