Maximize your Hersheypark® experience with The Official Hersheypark Mobile App! Find information on rides, attractions, entertainment, food, shopping, and more for Hersheypark, ZooAmerica® North American Wildlife Park, and Hershey's Chocolate World Attraction. Plus, navigate through the Park with our customizable map and create an HPGO account to view personalized ride stats and ride photos.
- Show and hide attractions of interest to customize your own map of Hersheypark and ZooAmerica
- Use the ‘Get Directions’ function for turn-by-turn navigation to any location*
- Create ride wait time alerts for your favorite rides
- Easily locate important services such as Ticketing Services, First Aid, Accessibility, Lost Children, Lost & Found, Barking Lot Day Kennel, and more
- Locate restrooms, ATMs, lockers, smoking gazebos, and stroller/wheelchair rentals
- Create and manage your HPGO account to collect ride stats, view ride photos, and connect your Fast Track purchases
- Personalize your experience through your HPGO profile
- Create reminder alerts for your favorite shows
- Create a to-do list
- Learn detailed information about all rides, shows, games, shops, services
- View current ride information including closed rides and ride wait times
- Search function to help find information about attractions
- Filter/sort results by height, distance, name, and more
- View daily entertainment and Hershey Character appearance schedules
- Find information on food and drinks, including menus, ingredients and allergens
- View hours for area attractions, including Hershey's Chocolate World Attraction, Hershey Story Museum, and more
*Continued use of GPS running in the background may decrease battery life.
Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
We love coming to Hershey Park because we feel you get a little of 3 parks: water park, amusement park and Zoo America. There’s also Chocolate World just out side the park too. I just wish the price was not so high. It was $85 for a day ticket but we were lucky enough to get discounted ones through our school. I also wish more parks, including Hershey, would consider a spectator hand stamp (or something like that) for those who can’t ride any of the rides (whether it be age (grandparents) or health reasons) so they could just enjoy watching family members enjoy the park or just being with them. I know many elderly people who would be more than happy to just watch their younger grandchildren who can’t ride while older ones or parents are riding or chaperone. It’s a shame they have to pay $50 and may not ride anything in park. I understand there is entertainment but $50 is still a lot to just enter the park to sit and walk around.
Fun filled application to make your Hershey visit that much more enjoyable
This application is setup very user friendly. A must for a park visit if U are still learning what it has to offer. This application tells U everything, park hours, show times, rides (which U can filter by type or size restrictions). Application can even be used to save your parking spot. Tells U all wait times of rides and best of all directs U on how to get to everything with GPS. Description of all rides and even video descriptions. Worked very well with no crashes!! I will be using on every visit.
Wish there was a way to create a list of rides you personally want to go on and check off as U go or have application direct you in the quickest walk to them or sort by ride current wait times.
Currently U can filter by type and rider size and it does auto sort by closest to farthest which is useful.
i have been coming to Hershey for about fifteen years, and it has always been a bit of a struggle finding directions and walking back and forth between rides to check wait times. this app has solved EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM. i not only know exactly where i am at any given point in time, but i know how long the wait is for laff tracks and it gives me time to ride the lightning racer while i wait for the line to cut down. this app also shows where the nearest bathrooms, places to get food and drinks and arcade games are. it started storming so the app was up to date on which rides were closed within seconds. and i mean SECONDS. if you’re coming to the park, DOWNLOAD THIS NOW. if i could give infinite stars, i would. great job Hershey, you freaking killed it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hershey Entertainment and Resorts Company
- 68.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Contests Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Hershey Entertainment and Resorts Company
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.