Tap and go with contactless payment, real-time train and bus tracker, multi-modal trip planner, and instant service alert.
Umo is your travel companion, an all-in-one transit app that lets you buy contactless transit passes with a tap, get directions, use map navigation, find your next bus or train schedule in real-time, and move seamlessly wherever life takes you. Umo gets you where you need to go, displaying transportation closest to you so that you can easily explore, pay and go.
Download Umo and get started today!
* Easy Payment – Use your Umo Wallet to buy passes and add or reload cash balances.
* Contactless Boarding – Tap “Show Code” in your Umo Wallet to use a code for contactless trip validation.
* Real-Time Information – Umo uses real-time data that provides timely and highly accurate bus tracker, train tracker or trip planning and guidance for both transit and other mobility providers, such as bike-share, car-share, micro-mobility, etc.
* Trip Planning – Get directions anywhere, at any time, and with your own preferences, such as arrival time, departure time, least transfers, less walking—and more.
* Accessibility – Every screen on the Umo app is optimized for VoiceOver and TalkBack technologies. Simply focus on an element (a button or a label), and VoiceOver / TalkBack reads the selected text aloud.
* Favorites – Select your favorite station or stop and opt in to next-stop alerts—so you’re always on-time.
* Localization – Umo supports over 40 languages. Simply adjust your Settings to your preferred language.
* Notifications – Umo lets you customize your explore, pay and go travel preferences. Receive instant service alerts via push notifications for transit-service changes, pass-expiration details, etc.
We update the Umo Mobility app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you.
Welcome Rogue Valley Transportation District and High Point Transit System!
*** Enhancements you'll find in the latest update ***
- Improved user login and signup flow incl. logout functionality
- Spotlight on Umo Mobility features
- Various performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Where did my locations go?
This app never was particularly easy to use with the need to scroll endlessly thru transportation organizations far from my location. It did allow for the saving of common destinations and then would recommend the correct transportation service available.
Recently is stopped tracking on of the two more common lines that I would use. Then today it dropped the saved locations entirely with no apparent way to create them again. The only thing it was allowing me was to hail Uber or Lyft, with no information being available about transportation stops near me, or even ones I’d manually selected. If I scrolled thru the dozens of localities services that have no use to me (taking more than a few minutes) until my own services were available all it would tell me is that that line/service is no longer available. This being untrue as I watched busses and trains roll on by.
Maybe this will be fixed in an update, maybe this app will go away later today. Who knows, and I don’t care. It is completely unreliable and poorly constructed UI makes it painful to use.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your contacting us. If you can provide more details for us re: your issue at the following page, we can try and assist you. Thank you -the Umo App Team
No mo Umo?
The other night when I opened the UMO app
all that was there as options were Lyft and Uber, none of my Muni routes and times.
I had come to rely on UMO as NextBus becomes very unreliable late night, when I need a bus home and would really like to know how long it will be.
Why is this so difficult to use
An overly complicated app. I want to find a LIVE schedule of the train line I use and can not find it. I’m not always interested in the train that’s coming in 3 minutes. Why can you simplify the app so that adults can use it. I don’t need multiple directions to get to my station walk, bike, etc). I just want a live reading of the next several trains. MAKE IT SIMPLE
Developer Response ,
Thank you for contacting us - we appreciate your feedback. We will take your comments into consideration.
If there are any additional features you would like to see, please let us know here:
Thank you –The Umo App Team
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Delerrok Inc.
- 162.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Cubic Transportation Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.