Wherever you are, access your schedule and the schedule of your team via a list view and also daily, weekly or monthly view. PlanningPME, the famous planning software is now available on iPhone and iPad. The mobile version is fully compatible with the web-based and client-desktop version of PlanningPME.
Easy-to-use, it will help you to improve the management of your employees time schedule, vacations, tasks, appointments, projects scheduling... It also has an inutitive navigation and a fully customisable display.
A must-have tool to optimise your time management from anywhere and at anytime.
- portrait or landscape mode
- Several views available: list, day, week, month
- Zoom by pinching with 2 fingers
- Time scrolling by simply sliding
- Hiding unwanted hours
- Display week numbers
- Ability to hide weekends
- Quick task creation
- Notification on a modification in your schedule
- Filter data to display on your schedule
- Customisation of the terms according to your business
- Access to numerous templates set according to your scheduling needs
Typical cases of uses:
- On the road, get direction to go to your client and call him
- When doing an installation: have your customer signed to confirm your intervention
- On your building site: take a photo and link it to your intervention task
- After sales: while on your customer's site, access details on their equipments
- On the train, ask for a leave.
- On the plane, visualise and modify, edit your planning.
- At any time, locate your teams to optimise time travels.
- In real time, receive notifications of new appointments.
- With a few clicks, book a meeting room.
- At any time, manage your resources on your current projects.
- Unexpected event: an employee is ill, dispatch his work to the available employees of your team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is NOT a stand alone app, after spending several hours on my iPad inputting information on employees and schedules it is all gone after going into options and looking for a way to transfer to my iPhone. Huge waste of time!!!!!!!!
This is the closest I have been able to come to what I am looking for. Haven't ran into any crashes or bugs. I run a daycare and would like to find something that will allow me to view which kids to expect, while also allowing me to track which ones are on vacation to include how many days of vaca taken/what they have left. The only thing I could recommend short of designing one tailored for a daycare would be adding options for a repeating schedule. Meaning if I have a child who comes tues and thurs from 10-2, I could repeat that indefinitely. It would also be nice to make it easier to put someone on vacation instead of having to go to their task and change dates and start a new task. If anyone out there is interested in designing a daycare calendar, I'm listening.
Finally a calendar that lets me show people their scheduled events without needing to show other people scheduled events. I can select who I want to see!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.