** Note: This is the free Lite version of Plant Album. The Lite version is almost identical to the full version, but only allows you to store up to 3 gardens, 3 plants, 3 watering schedules, and 3 log entries with 3 photos each. It also includes database backup and export over WiFi (but not restore/import), allowing easy upgrade to the full version. The full version has no such limitations. **
Plant Album makes keeping track of your plants easy. Track development of your plants throughout their lives, on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch!
Whether you just have a few houseplants, or you're an experienced gardener, Plant Album is the ideal tool for organizing your gardens, plants, watering schedules, and notes.
Please note that Plant Album does not come preloaded with any photos, nor does it include any plant care information and so forth. It only tracks information and displays photos you’ve added yourself.
Here's what you can do with Plant Album:
- Record details about your plants, including species, age, source, dimensions, and watering needs.
- Record details about your gardens, including location, size, and notes.
- Organize plants by garden, name, or species.
- Optionally hide plants from the main display if they're not in your collection.
- Track watering schedules for multiple plants, with local notifications.
- Track flowering, fertilizing, and other events for every plant or garden in dated log entries.
- Create and edit log entry reminders linked to your calendar.
- Add and rearrange multiple photos per plant, garden, and log entry.
- Add text captions for each photo.
- Scroll through photos in a full-screen gallery view, or in thumbnail form.
- Log photos are automatically associated with the corresponding Garden and Plant.
- View your collection in table form, or by image.
- View the log history for each plant or garden, sorted by date.
- Review statistics for your collection.
- Protect your data with a passcode lock.
- Database backup and export over WiFi to your computer's web browser.
- CSV format support to export your Plant Album database to desktop spreadsheet applications.
- Plant Report export feature. View your collection on your computer’s web browser. Great for keeping track of your collection for inventory or insurance purposes.
- iPad support at no extra charge!
Please visit http://PlantAlbum.com for more information about Plant Album, including contact details to ask questions, request features, or report any issues. Join the Facebook page to discuss Plant Album with other fans.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for
I simply wanted an app to catalog my plants and have pictures. I have a number of daylillies and I try to keep track of colors and bloom times. I have assigned a number to each plant and have tags for the plants to match. This app gives you a number of options for things you might want to keep track of. Such as source and when acquired. Only had the app for a week but so far works great!
This is such a great app, I am about to get the actual app right now after a few weeks of using this Lite version. It has everything you need. I love it.
So far so good
It takes time & research to add all your info. But so far so good!
The developer, Andrew Nicolle, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrew Nicolle
- 4.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2017 Andrew Nicolle