Plant Daddy helps you to care for your plants. It’s a beautifully modern app that allows you to add your plants, record notes such as care information, and schedule water reminders. It’s that simple! You don’t even need to create an account.
Plant Daddy is focused and intuitive. It intentionally does not include features like plant identification, care suggestions, light detection, etc. Other apps and websites can accomplish those needs. This is your cute little place to store your own information, get reminded when it’s time to water, and admire your lovely collection.
How to Use
‣ Add a plant, give it a name, and preferably a gorgeous photo
‣ Enter any notes you’d like to reference such as care instructions, light requirements, soil needs, etc
‣ Maybe add more information such as the date planted, scientific name, location, etc
‣ Set how often you’d like to water your plant and a notification will be sent when it's watering time
‣ Dark mode
‣ Customizable app icon
‣ Sort and Filter options
‣ Notifications: mark your plant watered right from the notification, even on Apple Watch
‣ Widgets: add your plants to your Home Screen, Lock Screen, and StandBy
‣ Siri: Hey Siri, water Snake Plant in Plant Daddy
‣ Shortcuts: Automate actions like Create Plant, Edit Plant, Find Plants, Water Plant, and more
‣ Home Screen quick action: quickly add a new plant
‣ iCloud: your plants automatically sync and are backed up in case you lose your phone
‣ Universal app: available on iPhone and iPad
‣ Full accessibility support: dynamic type, VoiceOver, Voice Control, and more
‣ No ads, no tracking, no subscriptions
‣ Keep track of up to 4 plants for free
‣ Have a bunch of plants? Unlock the All The Plants! in-app purchase to add your entire collection
‣ Really love the app? Tips are much appreciated and help support future development
I hope this app helps you to care for your plants! Cuz hunny we stan a plant daddy.
Small bug fixes :)
Ratings and Reviews
Truly a lifesaver with reminders bc i’m forgetful lol. The app is simple, easy to use, and a great aesthetic. I like the little “Notes” Section too bc it helps me remember which plants need misting as well and when to rotate the location :)
One small thing (maybe it’s just my phone bc it’s old): when i press the “mark as watered” the cute 💦 emoji appears but then a few seconds later it goes back to “Mark as watered”. I think it would be great if it stayed the 💦 for the whole week or however long it said it needed to be watered for! Again just a suggestion, bc the app is already amazing as is!!!!
The simplicity plant trackers needed
This app is the best app I’ve used for keeping track of my plants. It’s completely up to you how much info you want listed about the plant. My favorite part is taking a picture of the plant at the beginning because as time passes you get to see how much they grow and evolve! The simplicity of the app is perfection. I love that you can choose what the app icon looks like, and you don’t have any brightly colored menus or ads in your way while you are trying to mark your plants watered.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind review! 🥺
Turned me into a plant person!
I always wanted to have house plants and have tried several times to start a collection, but was never able to care for them consistently. This simple app helped me to set a routine for watering and create a reference guide for each one. I went from killing everything to having 10 indoor plants. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jordan Hipwell
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jordan Hipwell
- In-App Purchases
- All The Plants! $2.99
- Tip $1.99
- Tip $4.99
- Tip $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.