Planner is an easy to use companion app for existing users of Platinum Planner. Students and preceptors can complete documentation from anywhere! Even offline without an internet connection!
Planner is for EMS, Allied Health and Nursing Professions, it provides online skill tracking, scheduling, reporting and much more!
- View, sign up for and create clinical opportunities.
- Document a clinical opportunity including entering time, notes, preceptor information, and patient information.
- Complete any associated forms.
- Upload images from your camera and attach them to an opportunity.
- Click on the PIN icon to open clinical sites in location aware applications like maps or driving apps.
- Ability for a preceptor to give a digital signature right from the app!
- View, sign up for and create labs.
- View upcoming labs, document current labs, or review documentation from completed labs.
- When documenting labs, students will be able to document their skills and complete any forms associated with the lab.
- Peer review other classmates labs.
- Upload images from your mobile devices camera.
- Peer review other classmates scenarios.
- Review completed scenarios.
- View and complete training in the app.
- Upload documents to your training.
Student Documentation Review
- Review and complete student documentation.
- Return student documentation.
- Upload additional documents/images to student documentation.
- Sign off using your signature on student documentation.
- Preview student documentation during the student's shift.
- Manage students from multiple schools.
- Option to work offline then sync data when you have an internet connection available.
- Sync upcoming opportunities and labs directly to your calendar.
- View current classes along with their details.
- Sign up for any additional classes available for your course.
- View your progress report and see your overall skill status of your course.
- Badge notifications showing the total number of labs, scenarios, opportunities, and items which need to be sync'd.
- Added support for "Events" (if enabled for a profession)
Ratings and Reviews
It worked at first. Now, it just keeps trying to sync. I have deleted it and reinstalled it, and still it does not work. Super frustrating when you are trying to document clinical hours on scene without internet.
Find a better alternative to this app
The app crashes constantly! If you try to log pt contacts with the app connected to the internet, it takes 3-5x longer than using the app offline. If you use the app offline, it will lock up when you do reconnect the internet to sync. It is very glitchy and temperamental with some WiFi connections, causing data loss and failed sync. The GUI isn’t very user friendly and won’t allow you to batch-select skills you have performed. The forms page is equally as frustrating where you can’t “select all” for a grade of all 2’s on every criteria within a skill.
So after using this program I have come to love it. Really is very helpful, especially offline. However there is one thing that I find annoying. I am unable to upload documents from iCloud. Would love to see this and the ability to select multiple documents.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PLATINUM EDUCATIONAL GROUP, LLC
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Platinum Educational Group, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.