Planner is an easy to use companion app for existing users of Platinum Planner. Students and preceptors can complete documentation from anywhere! Even offline without an internet connection!
Planner is for EMS, Allied Health and Nursing Professions, it provides online skill tracking, scheduling, reporting and much more!
- View, sign up for and create clinical opportunities.
- Document a clinical opportunity including entering time, notes, preceptor information, and patient information.
- Complete any associated forms.
- Upload images from your camera and attach them to an opportunity.
- Click on the PIN icon to open clinical sites in location aware applications like maps or driving apps.
- Ability for a preceptor to give a digital signature right from the app!
- View, sign up for and create labs.
- View upcoming labs, document current labs, or review documentation from completed labs.
- When documenting labs, students will be able to document their skills and complete any forms associated with the lab.
- Peer review other classmates labs.
- Upload images from your mobile devices camera.
- Peer review other classmates scenarios.
- View and complete training in the app.
- Upload documents to your training.
Student Documentation Review
- Review and complete student documentation.
- Return student documentation.
- Upload additional documents/images to student documentation.
- Sign off using your signature on student documentation.
- Preview student documentation during the student's shift.
- Manage students from multiple schools.
- Option to work offline then sync data when you have an internet connection available.
- Sync upcoming opportunities and labs directly to your calendar.
- View current classes along with their details.
- Sign up for any additional classes available for your course.
- View your progress report and see your overall skill status of your course.
- Badge notifications showing the total number of labs, scenarios, opportunities, and items which need to be sync'd.
Added the ability to log breaks during student clinical/field internship documentation.
Added Sentinel Events feature during student/preceptor documentation.
Improved form defaults support for all class types when enabled.
Improved support for new CoA Appendix G requirements.
A few bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
So after using this program I have come to love it. Really is very helpful, especially offline. However there is one thing that I find annoying. I am unable to upload documents from iCloud. Would love to see this and the ability to select multiple documents.
Please fix this mega problem
Might want to consider fixing the problems with the app because no one in my class can use the app anymore and it was a great add on until this last update where the app wont sync
Stuck at 62% syncing
Pretty good app and service for documenting/testing. I like the mobile app for documenting while on shift so I have less homework to do. Unfortunately the app now gets stuck at 62% "syncing" and is totally useless after the update, so I have to 1-star it.
- PLATINUM EDUCATIONAL GROUP, LLC
- 15 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Platinum Educational Group, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.