PLAY LA Live is the complete event experience. When we say live, we mean LIVE. Live game scores, live player stat notifications, live seeding updates. All the information you could want, right at your fingertips. Want to get notifications about your all-star laxer? You got it with our Follow Player feature! Not sure what field you’re playing on first? We’ve got your covered on our Event Dashboard. Not sure where to go on-site? Our interactive facility map makes navigating a breeze.
PLAY LA Live is built for you - a never before seen event experience.
So what can you do with the PLAY LA Live App?
- View real-time, live game scores
- Follow a player, game or team - either on-site or remotely
- Track your player & team stats live during the game
- Easily find schedules, standings & bracket seedings
- Customize what notifications you get during each event
- Use our dynamic map feature to navigate the event facility
- College Coaches: View players’ profiles, stats, game schedule and contact info. You can also keep notes on each player and email them to yourself after the event - super easy right?
Questions? Comments? Praise? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app. Notifications aren’t working
The app is easy to use and enjoy the live scoring. However the notifications do not work. I have them turned on in the settings, I am following a team and following the games. I have received no notifications. It has not worked for either of the tournaments been tracking this season
Great app - 1 request
Great app- easy to use and follow. LA runs nice events.
One request. Some of us follow multiple teams - in the followed teams schedule can u add the age level to the field, pool color/name, day/time.
Confusing Terrible Interface
This is thee worst app I have ever used. It WANTS to be great... love seeing the live games IF ONLY I could find them. Fire your UX designer guys. This app is a pain to use.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.