Pluralsight is the technology skills platform to build in-demand tech skills with access to thousands of expert-led videos courses, downloadable content, certification prep, and more. Explore online courses in:
• Master mobile development with Swift for iOS development.
• Understand web development best practices with HTML, CSS, .NET, Angular, Node.js, and more.
• Pluralsight partners with AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud to create online courses.
• Gain tech skills for cloud app development, cloud infrastructure, cloud security, cloud fundamentals, cloud AI and data, SaaS platforms, and more.
AI and Machine Learning:
• Understand the fundamentals of artificial intelligence and enhance your machine learning literacy.
• Build artificial neural networks (ANNs).
• Get started with machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow and build deep learning solutions with PyTorch.
• Leverage R and understand data mining with Python.
Information Security + Cybersecurity:
• Gain security skills with incident response, penetration testing, security compliance, digital forensics, malware analysis, security certifications, and more.
• Understand Big Data fundamentals, data analysis, Business Intelligence, and data visualizations.
• Use Hadoop, SQL, and more.
• Prepare for certifications with courses on IT certifications.
• Gain tech skills for Windows Server, PowerShell, Docker, Linux, database administration, IT networking, security, virtualization, and more.
• Business professional courses on Agile, project management, PMP.
• Architecture and construction topics on Maya, Revit, CAD, 3ds Max, more.
TAKE YOUR LEARNING ON THE GO (NO WIFI NECESSARY!)
Learn anytime, anywhere with mobile apps, downloadable courses, and offline viewing. Not sure what to learn? Bookmark courses via your mobile device and come back to them later—no matter the device bookmarked courses and progress syncs across devices. Pluralsight's suite of native apps enables you to learn on the go and without wifi with seven different applications:
• Mac, iOS, iPadOS, Apple TV, and more!
LEARN FROM TECH EXPERTS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Keep your skills up-to-date with access to 7,000+ technology courses authored by an elite, global network of technology experts like Simon Allardice, Scott Allen, Janani Ravi, John Papa, Deborah Kurata, and more. Pluralsight partners with Microsoft, Google, AWS, and other tech industry giants to deliver the most relevant content on today's in-demand technologies.
ORGANIZE LEARNING AND REACH GOALS FASTER
Our expertly curated paths ensure you learn the right skills in the right order, and channels allow you to organize, curate, and share the content that's most important to you—all so you can reach your goals faster.
CHECK YOUR SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS
Wondering if what you're learning has stuck? Find out with in-course learning checks! Try it out by taking a course and doing a learning check!
GET INSPIRED WITH ACCESS TO TECH CONFERENCES
Tune into some of today's most in-demand conferences like Microsoft Ignite, THAT Conferences, DEVintersection, Pluralsight LIVE, and more!
VALIDATE SKILLS AND SAVE WITH CERTIFICATION PREP
Prepare for and pass your IT certification exams with unlimited access to industry-leading certification content. Certification paths include:
• Office 365
• Ethical Hacking + Security (SSCP®, CCSP®, CISSP®)
• And more!
Pluralsight Monthly Membership:
If you choose to subscribe, your iTunes account will be billed. Account will be charged and subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the billing cycle and will continue to renew until cancelled. Manage your subscription and auto-renewal from your iTunes account.
License Agreement: https://www.pluralsight.com/terms
- The Pluralsight LIVE conference is October 13-14. To celebrate we added more Pluralsight stickers.
- Settings had FOMO and kept popping up when you didn't want it. We had a talk and it'll only show when you want to view settings.
We have fun and exciting things we are working on, but we also love to hear your feedback or feature requests that you can submit right from the app in Settings or reach out to us at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Happy and Inspired
I could not exist happy and inspired without your video training. The feeling of becoming educated fills me with inspiration and excitement for the possibilities ahead. If the project requires it, I will read a manual end to end. I do not however, retain information in the same way as when I see it demonstrated. I went to a four-year college and graduated with honors but I have learned more from your videos than I did with a traditional education, and all without testing. I have been watching your tutorials for at least 10 years now. I am almost to the point with Maya where I can create what I see in my mind’s eye, and then composite it in Nuke. It is one of the most exciting artistic peaks of my life. I recommend your company to all of my friends who are entertaining learning a new piece of software.
Lately, I have been enjoying the courses which show a variety professional effects like, Maya Dynamics: Common Effects Techniques because they show sophisticated situations that light a creative fire, as opposed to more basic demonstrations. Right now, I wish there were more courses on dynamics such as fluids and particles. I have watched all of what is available in that category.
Thank you for taking chances on bright teachers and investing in them for all of us.
Developer Response ,
Hi Jesse - Thanks for reaching out and we're really humbled by what you shared. It's wonderful that you've been with us for ten years (thank you for that) but the most exciting part of what you shared was how passionate you are about developing your skills further and that you share that passion with others. Folks like you are why we do what we do and we're committed to do providing the best content and applications that we possibly can.
Thank you again for your kind words and we'll pass that content request to our curriculum team.
Access to course history and bookmark
I normally access the site thru the web. And I have many classes saved in bookmarks and I also continue where I left off my classes by using the course history. Since the app does not offer either view. I had trouble finding the last class I was taking. Please fix this! Thanks!
UPDATE: I received a response from the developer for this issue. I later realized that my LTE connection was slow when I launched the app which caused the history and bookmark not showing up. A suggestion for the dev - if bookmarks and history cannot be launched on the “home” tab due to network issues, please add some UI hints so that users would know that these are not available due to network. And thanks again for the quick response!
Developer Response ,
Hi Youhong - Thanks for the feedback. The app offers both bookmarks and course history. Your recent courses are shown first in the app when you are online. If you only see downloads on your homescreen you are either offline or force close the app and reopen if you believe that you do have a connection. Your bookmarks also load on the homescreen of the app when you are online. Either scroll through the carousel or tap on the heading labeled "Bookmarks" to see all of your bookmarks in a list.
Additionally, you can see all of your completed courses if you navigate to settings, tap on your name, and scroll down to completed courses.
Hope this helps. If you are still unable to locate these items please feel free to reach out to us at iOSfeedback@pluralsight.com. Thanks!
Been (and continues) to be a Fantastic learning journey!
Library is extensive. Content is top notch. And even if the app were to be lacking it would make up... and it isn’t!!! So makes the experience fantastic. I expect that from any paid service.
Most important for me is the ability to stack up my reading for offline viewing and the ability to change playback speeds.
Two features I wish they offered (and this is not related to the app but the service overall) -
1. Ability to perhaps play/download just audio content
2. Better way of managing playlists. (Maybe with an additional tag or flag) to better manage viewed/not viewed/revise content flags.
- Pluralsight, LLC
- 38.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Pluralsight LLC. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Pluralsight Membership $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.