Pluto Trigger(Bluetooth hardware device, purchase separately) is a high-speed and smart camera trigger. It is controlled by smartphone app over Bluetooth, and features remote shooting, timelapse, HDR, video recording, lightning photography, sound/light/laser high-speed trigger, infrared camera trap, smile/motion/vibration smart trigger, droplet collision photography and more, totally 24 modes.
It has IR remote control capability, which let it support a lot more cameras (not just DSLRs). It is also a selfie remote for your iPhone camera(Pluto Camera App).
The app also has the capability of calculating the DOF, ND filter shutter speed, 500 Rule and Sunrise/Sunset Time.
Compatible Devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3 or later, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5 or later.
- Shutter Release: Single, Focus, Hold, Lock, Bulb, Burst, Timer
- Timelapse: Start-Delay, Presets, Bulb-Ramping, End Notification
- HDR: up to 19 HDR images
- Star-trail: multiple long exposure images
- Video: recording video without 30 minutes limit
- Timer: Take photos/video during certain period each day, infrastructure construction, plants
- Laser: Delay of only tens of microseconds, Shutter/Flash method
- Sound: 1ms fast response, Explosions, Popping balloons, Shutter/Flash method
- Light: High/Low trigger
- Lightning: Detect lightning strikes, Adjustable sensitivity
- PIR: Wildlife, passerby, wave hand to shoot
- Droplet: Water drop collision(External Valve Kit required)
- Aux: DIY sensors, e.g. Ultrasound sensor
- Fusion: Sensor combination
- Sound Trigger: High-speed, Pre-focus
- Vibrate or Shake
- Motion Detection: Zoom, Front/back Camera, Sensitivity
- Distance: GPS trigger
- Voice Command: Say “Pluto”
- Smile Detection: Selfie
- Depth of Field Calculator: DOF, Hyper Focal Distance
- Neutral Density Filter Calculator: Exposure time with ND Filter
- Solar Calculator: Sunrise and Sunset, Civil Twilight, Count down
- Star-scape Rule: Rule 500 for trail-free star sky photos
If you have any question, refer to the User Manual and FAQ in app’s settings Menu.
If you want to buy a Pluto Trigger or need more information, visit: plutotrigger.com
1. Bug fixed in HDR mode.
2. Update camera list.
3. Enable three drops in Droplet mode.
4. Update the user manual
5. Add ND filters.
6. Add imperial unit in DOF mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I'm not seeing the Canon EOS-R in the list of camera options in the app. Will you be adding that soon?
Quite good remote trigger
I have found the Pluto trigger to be very helpful in taking photographs that require a remote trigger whether it’s time lapse or just a bulb photo. One thing that would make a tremendous improvement for me would be if it could be initiated with an Apple Watch. The instructions could be more clear and detailed but if you spend some time with it and experiment you can figure most of it out.
Great Trigger, But Software MUST be SLIMPLIFIED!
There is so much potential, but the app is so confusing and and complexed, that I can't even figure out how to trigger a normal shot with the pluto remote button - or a long exposure!
Need's support for auto-focus shooting, and Live-View Shooting. Please make this software simpler and more user-friendly.
- HONG KONG BAICHENG INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
- 60.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Baicheng Innovations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.