POCKET ROGUES brings old school ACTION-RPG flavor to the ROGUELIKE genre. Here you must fight your way through hordes of monsters, explore unique and randomly generated locations, upgrade your guild fortress, and develop heroes of ever-increasing might if you hope to discover the lost secrets of a mysterious dungeon.
• THE GAME IS PLAYED ENTIRELY IN REAL TIME! Move, dodge, avoid obstacles, outmaneuver and outflank! Enjoy an elaborate combat system focused on character control and player skill.
• TRY YOUR LUCK AS ONE OF MANY HERO CLASSES, each with unique skills, specific equipment, and their own progression tree.
• EVERY DESCENT IS SPECIAL! From locations and monsters to loot and chance encounters, everything is generated during the game. You will never see two identical dungeons!
• THE GAME INCLUDES UNIQUE LOCATIONS, each with its own visual style, distinctive enemies, traps, and interactive objects. Once discovered, you can move freely between them all.
• Construct and improve buildings in the territory of your very OWN GUILD FORTRESS. Unlock new hero classes, strengthen existing ones, and gain access to an arsenal of fierce techniques.
• REGULAR UPDATES! The game has been supported and actively developed for a long period of time. The game’s creator works in close contact with the community and dedicated players to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone.
Pocket Rogues contains many different dungeons, each with its own unique loot and monsters. A wide variety of classes and dozens of specializations allow you to take alternative approaches to the game’s numerous boss battles, and each will test your skill in a new way. Add in Pocket Rogue’s traditional RPG components, such as character progression and exploration, and you will never feel bored!
“For many centuries, a dark dungeon has called to hapless travelers, whispering secrets and promising priceless treasure. None who enter have ever returned, and rumor says that each met an unspeakable fate at the hands of a true Evil. These gloomy legends, of course, only entice new adventurers to try their luck in the depths, eager for glory, fame, and riches beyond imagination. What are you waiting for? It’s time to become one of them!”
Ultimate version of the Pocket Rogues is already available!
FaceBook Game Team (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
VK (Rus) game group: http://www.vk.com/pocketrogues
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
* [Settings] Added a new Settings tab - "Filters". It can include auto-destruction of unnecessary equipment and unused items
* [Items] Added 9 new Artifacts
* [Items] Added 7 new armor
* [Items] Added 4 new hats
* [Generation] Added a new type of chests - a chest with an Artifact
* [Generation] Burial Mound generation has been slightly reworked
* [Balance] When starting from the 5/10/25/50 floors in the Ultimate version, the corresponding number of floors is now automatically considered cleared
* [Balance] Increased effect of the current depth on the size of the generated floor and the maximum number of monsters
* [Balance] The minimum amount of gold received during the destruction of equipment increased from 5% of the cost to 10%
* [Balance] Changed the parameters of some types of armor and hats, as well as some effects
* [Balance] "Demonic" monsters gain less powerful amplifications if the current floor is less than the 10th
* [Balance] Rebalanced goals and rewards for daily quests, and also added some new quests (kill creatures of the "mechanism" and "mutant" types)
* [Balance] Destruction of duplicate passive items has been disabled (yes, now surpluses can be added to the Personal Chest until better times)
* [Misc] When droping items from inventory, they now appear not directly on the character, but next to it
* [Misc] The effects of special equipment are now displayed as a preview over the main list of effects (this is convenient for creating screenshots of items with a large number of effects)
* [Misc] Slightly modified first Ambush
* [Misc] Optimized algorithms for damage and coins drop
* [Fixed] Level loading could freeze when moving between floors of Burial Mound
* [Fixed] The same quests could be generated
* [Fixed] The item could disappear if you pick it up from the Personal Chest while the inventory is full
* [Fixed] Some monsters could not be killed
* [Fixed] The color of the glow of legendary items was wrong
* [Fixed] Iron Mask was unreasonably expensive
* [Fixed] Rabbit's Paw efficiency could not be calculated correctly
* [Fixed] The effect of the Soul Vessel (+ 25% to the experience gained) could replace the effect of the Soul Eater (+ 40%)
* [Fixed] Many small fixes and optimizations
* [Balance] Increased the lifespan of the Shadows created by the "Seal of Death" skill
* [Fixed] Skill "Seal of Death" did not create Shadows
* [Fixed] Disabling vibration in Settings didn't work
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple, yet Brilliant
This is something I’ve been scavenging the app store for, for a long time. It would be a surprise to people not looking for it, as these games seem like they would be common, but no- games that are of this genre, good quality, fun, and just the right complexity are almost none existent (I’ve never seen one in over 5-6 yrs on iOS (iPad)). The game is great, balance is good, controls are good, settings contains just about everything the player needs, and the game is deep enough for several hours of gameplay to still not get everything. There is only one or two issues I have, those being about the guild area- 1. letting us know how many total possible buildings there are would be helpful, so we don’t have to wonder if we have everything or not, and 2. the guild concept is slightly confusing because after the tutorial ends, we get no more quests for a guild (not talking about the 3 quests that reset daily here, unless if those are guild quests)- where did the guild and their quests go? Where is this guild? Will we encounter more guild member (npc’s) who will give more quests or story? And, do any buildings contribute to meeting other guild npc's (not the one we can meet at camp after buying the specific building)?
Well, in summary, great game- wonderful way to burn some time and have some fun. An invaluable asset to the genre on the app store here, and I look forward to putting many more hours into this game.
A very enjoyable roguelike experience! I have never been a fan of starting all over in any game, but I enjoy roguelikes, which has always been a conflict for me. However, Pocket Rogues allows me to feel like I’m making progress every time I restart. As of yet, I have only encountered one glitch. When I was in the Catacombs Treasury, I was dashing through the spike traps and found myself stuck in a wall. Like...actually stuck inside it. This forced me to leave the dungeon early and lose a few items I would have liked to stash, but it happens. Still, I will probably be purchasing the Ultimate edition soon.
I really like this game, and i’d like to report the 2 exploits that I have found.
The first one is for the completion of supply quests. You need to have unlocked the DASH ability and have unlocked the TRAVELING MERCHANT. When you find a CAMP GATES entrance and you have at least one supply item in your inventory you can use the exploit. Dash, and mid-dash, open your inventory and drop all of your supply items. The items won’t go back in your inventory because the dash finished. Then go into the camp and leave the camp. The items will still be there and can be recollected to update the quest. This can be repeated as necessary.
The second exploit uses the dash ability to move 2-3 times the normal distance. Walk parallel to a wall and turn 15 degrees towards the wall. Move forward and dash. Sadly enemies can use this too, meaning the Nightmare can launch you across the whole floor and the Ogre can get close far faster.
10/10 great game and I hope to see more content soon.
- ALEXEJ LEONYDOV
- 171.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 ФЛП Леонидов А.Н.
- In-App Purchases
- PocketRogues - Handful of Gems $0.99
- PocketRogues - Bag of Gems $2.99
- PocketRogues - Chest of Gems $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.