Dynamic Roguelike Action-RPG, played in real time from a top down 2D perspective. Raid endless dungeons, upgrade guild fortress and develop own heroes!
POCKET ROGUES brings old school ACTION-RPG flavor to the ROGUELIKE genre. Here you must fight your way through hordes of monsters, explore unique and randomly generated locations, upgrade your guild fortress, and develop heroes of ever-increasing might if you hope to discover the lost secrets of a mysterious dungeon.
• THE GAME IS PLAYED ENTIRELY IN REAL TIME! Move, dodge, avoid obstacles, outmaneuver and outflank! Enjoy an elaborate combat system focused on character control and player skill.
• TRY YOUR LUCK AS ONE OF MANY HERO CLASSES, each with unique skills, specific equipment, and their own progression tree.
• EVERY DESCENT IS SPECIAL! From locations and monsters to loot and chance encounters, everything is generated during the game. You will never see two identical dungeons!
• THE GAME INCLUDES UNIQUE LOCATIONS, each with its own visual style, distinctive enemies, traps, and interactive objects. Once discovered, you can move freely between them all.
• Construct and improve buildings in the territory of your very OWN GUILD FORTRESS. Unlock new hero classes, strengthen existing ones, and gain access to an arsenal of fierce techniques.
• REGULAR UPDATES! The game has been supported and actively developed for a long period of time. The game’s creator works in close contact with the community and dedicated players to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone.
Pocket Rogues contains many different dungeons, each with its own unique loot and monsters. A wide variety of classes and dozens of specializations allow you to take alternative approaches to the game’s numerous boss battles, and each will test your skill in a new way. Add in Pocket Rogue’s traditional RPG components, such as character progression and exploration, and you will never feel bored!
“For many centuries, a dark dungeon has called to hapless travelers, whispering secrets and promising priceless treasure. None who enter have ever returned, and rumor says that each met an unspeakable fate at the hands of a true Evil. These gloomy legends, of course, only entice new adventurers to try their luck in the depths, eager for glory, fame, and riches beyond imagination. What are you waiting for? It’s time to become one of them!”
ULTIMATE version of the Pocket Rogues is already available!
> Discord (Eng): https://discord.gg/nkmyx6JyYZ
> Facebook (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
* [Gameplay] A new type of equipment has been added to the game - Rings. There are 6 types of rings with 30 kinds of random effects
* [Gameplay] The same effects of different pieces of equipment now stack, rather than replace each other
* [Fortress] Added a new building - Jewelry Workshop, the construction of which gives access to rings
* [Fortress] Added 4th level of the Circle of Masters building, allowing you to automatically use instant healing when moving to the next floor (if available)
* [Tower] Modifier "Break-through": the level of monsters now depends on the floor, and after spawning, some of them immediately go in search of a character
* [Misc] Mini-boss Warlock got a new attack that destroys walls in his arena
* [Misc] Slightly redesigned Shop on the character select screen: items are now differently tabbed
* [Misc] The Shop can now buy more than one usable item at a time
* [Misc] If you attacked the Merchant, he will stop trading with you until the next visit to the Camp, and if he can, he will take away all the stolen items
* [Misc] The Bestiary displays additional abilities obtained by "enhanced" versions of monsters
* [Misc] Friendly shadows now have a slightly different color
* [Misc] When using keyboard and mouse, the camera now tilts towards the boss
* [Misc] Added current score display to pause screen
* [Misc] Increased target lock range in boss arenas
* [Misc] The building screen can now be zoomed in and out
* [Misc] Reduced brightness of some light sources
* [Misc] Updated the structure of the changelog
* [Balance] Obsidian Tower modifier drop chance slightly increased
* [Balance] Bonuses from some modifiers increased
* [Balance] Updated exchange rates for gold and gems
* [Balance] The parameters of many equipment effects have been slightly reduced
* [Balance] Significantly reduced Zombie-Guard harpoon damage
* [Balance] Ancient Guardians (Catacombs) have become stronger, and their projectiles now knock back the target on hit
* [Balance] Passive items now drop less often
* [Balance] The damage from the Grim Paladin's flying hammer is now based on the character's maximum health
* [Balance] Damage from firing traps was calculated incorrectly and was overstated
* [Balance] When the "Blood Magic" effect is active, being in several pools of blood at the same time restores more health
* [Fixed] When using the "Seal of the Damned" skill, skeletons did not appear if the number of enemies on the floor was more than 35
* [Fixed] Companions could stop following the character if they lost sight of him
* [Fixed] Projectiles got stuck in the creature even if the "Dodge" ability was triggered
* [Fixed] Instead of "Monocle" in the inventory and Personal Chest, another item was saved
* [Fixed] Paralysis weapon effect not working
* [Fixed] Pumpkinhead could continue to deal damage with claws after completing some attacks
* [Fixed] The list of effects could overlap the create portal button if there were too many effects
* [Fixed] In Group Raid it was possible to start the game without the consent of another player
* [Fixed] Creatures resurrected by the "Seal of Death" skill became hostile monsters when loading a save
* [Fixed] Resurrected shadows could drop crystals even if they were already dropped by killing a creature
* [Fixed] Visual artifacts with lighting display could appear in the Pumpkinhead arena
* [Fixed] The camera did not tilt towards some bosses
* [Fixed] Monsters in Ambush might not attack right away
* [Fixed] Bottomless Bag was not added to the player when loading a save game
* [Fixed] Modifier "Pandemic": Poison and Petrification effects could be applied even when taking poison damage
* [Fixed] Modifier "Dark Energy": heroes of monsters and even creatures that are already shadows could become shadows
* [Fixed] Modifier "No time for vegetable soup": after interacting with the Personal Chest, the skill buttons could disappear
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this game, and i’d like to report the 2 exploits that I have found.
The first one is for the completion of supply quests. You need to have unlocked the DASH ability and have unlocked the TRAVELING MERCHANT. When you find a CAMP GATES entrance and you have at least one supply item in your inventory you can use the exploit. Dash, and mid-dash, open your inventory and drop all of your supply items. The items won’t go back in your inventory because the dash finished. Then go into the camp and leave the camp. The items will still be there and can be recollected to update the quest. This can be repeated as necessary.
The second exploit uses the dash ability to move 2-3 times the normal distance. Walk parallel to a wall and turn 15 degrees towards the wall. Move forward and dash. Sadly enemies can use this too, meaning the Nightmare can launch you across the whole floor and the Ogre can get close far faster.
10/10 great game and I hope to see more content soon.
Simple, yet Brilliant
This is something I’ve been scavenging the app store for, for a long time. It would be a surprise to people not looking for it, as these games seem like they would be common, but no- games that are of this genre, good quality, fun, and just the right complexity are almost none existent (I’ve never seen one in over 5-6 yrs on iOS (iPad)). The game is great, balance is good, controls are good, settings contains just about everything the player needs, and the game is deep enough for several hours of gameplay to still not get everything. There is only one or two issues I have, those being about the guild area- 1. letting us know how many total possible buildings there are would be helpful, so we don’t have to wonder if we have everything or not, and 2. the guild concept is slightly confusing because after the tutorial ends, we get no more quests for a guild (not talking about the 3 quests that reset daily here, unless if those are guild quests)- where did the guild and their quests go? Where is this guild? Will we encounter more guild member (npc’s) who will give more quests or story? And, do any buildings contribute to meeting other guild npc's (not the one we can meet at camp after buying the specific building)?
Well, in summary, great game- wonderful way to burn some time and have some fun. An invaluable asset to the genre on the app store here, and I look forward to putting many more hours into this game.
Best game I played in a while.
This game is very good. It’s fun and I play whenever I’m bored. As of now I have been playing for around 3-4 days and I enjoyed it. My only problem was that I can’t find a group to talk to. I’m not sure if other players connect to each other. There is a multiplayer and I play with my brother and I saw some others make their own groups but idk where to connect with them. I would really like a chat option as multiplayer progresses during beta. Also I was able to get 3 players for some reason. Idk how someone just joined me and my brother. It should only be 2 players maximum for now. Also you don’t get much to none xp on multiplayer. Idk if it’s because it’s in beta or something but I hope you can get more xp like normal. Good game overall. Underrated game
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexej Leonydov
- 191.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 ФЛП Леонидов А.Н.
- In-App Purchases
- PocketRogues - Handful of Gems $0.99
- PocketRogues - Bag of Gems $2.99
- PocketRogues - Chest of Gems $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.