POCKET ROGUES brings old school Action-RPG flavor to the Roguelike genre. Here you must fight your way through hordes of monsters, explore unique and randomly generated locations, upgrade your guild fortress, and develop heroes of ever-increasing might if you hope to discover the lost secrets of a mysterious dungeon.
• THE GAME IS PLAYED ENTIRELY IN REAL TIME! Move, dodge, avoid obstacles, outmaneuver and outflank! Enjoy an elaborate combat system focused on character control and player skill.
• TRY YOUR LUCK AS ONE OF MANY HERO CLASSES, each with unique skills, specific equipment, and their own progression tree.
• EVERY DESCENT IS SPECIAL! From locations and monsters to loot and chance encounters, everything is generated during the game. You will never see two identical dungeons!
• THE GAME INCLUDES UNIQUE LOCATIONS, each with its own visual style, distinctive enemies, traps, and interactive objects. Once discovered, you can move freely between them all.
• Construct and improve buildings in the territory of your very OWN GUILD FORTRESS. Unlock new hero classes, strengthen existing ones, and gain access to an arsenal of fierce techniques.
• REGULAR UPDATES! The game has been supported and actively developed for a long period of time. The game’s creator works in close contact with the community and dedicated players to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone.
Pocket Rogues contains many different dungeons, each with its own unique loot and monsters. A wide variety of classes and dozens of specializations allow you to take alternative approaches to the game’s numerous boss battles, and each will test your skill in a new way. Add in Pocket Rogue’s traditional RPG components, such as character progression and exploration, and you will never feel bored!
“For many centuries, a dark dungeon has called to hapless travelers, whispering secrets and promising priceless treasure. None who enter have ever returned, and rumor says that each met an unspeakable fate at the hands of a true Evil. These gloomy legends, of course, only entice new adventurers to try their luck in the depths, eager for glory, fame, and riches beyond imagination. What are you waiting for? It’s time to become one of them!”
ULTIMATE VERSION FEATURES:
• The number of all the GEMS, obtained by killing monsters, bosses and for completing tasks, is increased by 50%
• Added the ability to SAVE the game before leaving, being in any normal dungeon, as well as auto-save while minimizing the game
• Berserk, Necromancer and all future PREMIUM CLASSES are available for gold
• Added the ability to start descent into the DUNGEON from a given depth
• All normal dungeons are completely FREE
FaceBook Game Team (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
VK (Rus) game group: http://www.vk.com/pocketrogues
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: email@example.com
Pocket Rogues 1.28
* [Gameplay] In test mode, multiplayer has been added to the game (the co-op mode so far only works in the Catacombs, Crypt of Emptyness and Abandoned Prison, and the maximum number of players is limited to 2). To play together, go to the map screen, select the endless dungeon and click "Group Raid"
* [Gameplay] When you click on the companion icon, the camera will move to it
* [Misc] The appearance of the wells has been slightly changed; the well in the Treasury has become larger
* [Fixed] Christmas attributes were not automatically removed from the game
* [Fixed] Passive effects of items could be displayed on the character twice
* [Fixed] When controlling the keyboard and mouse, clicks on the interface caused the character to attack
* [Fixed] In the Catacombs, the floor could sometimes be generated incorrectly
* [Fixed] In the Forgotten Keeper's arena, the vats with poison did not shine and did not create poison upon destruction
* [Fixed] Arrows were drawn on top of chests
Pocket Rogues 1.28.1
* [Multiplayer] The room system now takes into account the version of the game, not allowing you to join players with an inappropriate version
* [Multiplayer] Temporarily disabled the ability to change the server region; instead of the list of regions in the lobby, a display of the game version, the level of the current character and fortress is added
* [Multiplayer] When waiting for a server response in the lobby for a long time, disconnection no longer occurs automatically, and the connection timeout is increased
* [Multiplayer] Heal and mana spheres now affect all players, not just the one who picks them
* [Multiplayer] If one of the players died, you can now go to the next floor even if there is one monster left on the floor (but no more)
* [Multiplayer] Many small changes and optimizations
* [Misc] When selling items to the Merchant, the next item in the inventory will be automatically selected
* [Fixed] Grim Paladin did not go into the second phase
* [Fixed] Errors occurred when disabling auto-loot of items
* [Fixed] Merchant could not escape from the Camp, receiving critical damage from a player
* [Fixed] The skill "Control" might not work on the monster, even if the effect of the skill is visually displayed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disclose IAP Please!
This game is really fun and I love the game mechanics, it’s very addictive I cant stop playing it. I die and jump right back in there again. there is actually only one thing wrong with this game and that is that it is full of gold and jewel IAP that are not disclosed. Had I known that, I would not have bought it because I only do fully premium. I don’t like the gem purchases being consumable items, that’s just greedy. Why not make them more expensive and have it be something you can always enter the dungeon with at start after you buy it? These things bring ugly f2p mechanics into the picture that I absolutely loathe.
Add some features
I personally love this game, the game play is fun, and really addictive. That being said would like to request some features to be added for example the necromancer class you can summon different undead creatures, but i think this game would be better if you can also give them commands, like protect where they stay with you at all times or attack where you basically just set them free to hunt. Would really love it if this is added..
This game is a lot of fun, and has a ton of depth and nuance. It’s how I imagine a realized Action RPG version of Nethack would be, and there are some similarities in gameplay and game structure to Soul Knight (which a very good thing). Also, it’s a $1 for the base game?!? It’s well worth the price of admission, and then some. The only drawback is that it’s pretty addictive, and the levels kind of flow together, so it makes it harder for me to decide when to take a break. Is that a drawback? If you enjoy Action RPGs, or even kind of enjoy them then it’s definitely worth $1 to take this game out for a test drive.
- ALEXEJ LEONYDOV
- 216.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 ФЛП Леонидов А.Н.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Bag of Gems $2.99
- Chest of Gems $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.