WavePad Music and Audio Editor is a full-featured professional audio and music editor. With WavePad you can edit and record music, voice, and other audio recordings. You can edit audio files with tools like cut, copy, paste. You can also add audio effects including echo, amplify, and noise reduction.
WavePad Audio Editor supports a number of formats including vox, gsm, and more! Whether you are a professional or an at-home enthusiast, WavePad has all of the tools you need to edit audio files. Typical applications include ringtones, voice-overs, trim sound bits, and many more!
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Work with multiple files
• Supports auto-trim and voice activated recording
• Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
• Recording runs in the background and when the screen turns off
• Upload to and download from your Google Drive and Dropbox account
WavePad contains optional in-app purchases and subscriptions.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly while purchases are one time payments (these are not subscriptions)
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period,
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost depends on your chosen package
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For assistance using WavePad:
Terms of service:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app. Keep the updates coming!
Thank Zeus, you guys finally fixed that annoying resolution problem on iPhone XS Max! No more letters or search bars disappearing up top at the notch of the phone and other weird artifacts. Everything fits perfectly on screen and looks clean and crisp. As it is, it’s a very good app for editing and making various tweaks to audio files. This is what I mainly use it for. Also, it’s fun to listen to some of my music with higher/slower pitches & tempo. And I’m glad that WavePad offers this function as well.
What would be cool is if you included an option of uploading video files and converting them to audio formats (wav. MP3. MP4, etc). Sometimes I’ll have audio from certain clips that I want to edit and play around with, but having to go to an online conversion website to do this is annoying and impractical on mobile. I think if you guys offered video to audio conversion, this app would more or less be perfect!
Otherwise, I’m still happy with it. I hope you continue with the updates and keep up the good work!
I think I have tried every music app available and in fact have tried Wave Pad too. In the past I never really gave it a chance so this time I decided to purchase and give it a shot. I am not disappointed it has so many audio enhancement features and the sound library is extensive. Additionally, I have a hearing disability and Tinnitus and I need most of my audio files boosted and it is certainly capable of that and more. Please keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We appreciate it!
Great app, but needs a bit of work
Honestly, this app is really great for audio editing. It’s like Audacity on the go. It has some of the features included, everything works the way it’s supposed. If you want to buy all the features, it’s worth it. I just bought the output formats simply cause I wanted to mess with my audio files with the bitrate. Overall, it’s really good at its performance, but I only have one complaint. It's the app constantly crashing. This really can bother me at times when I'm editing something.
If you can please make more updates fixing this problem, I'll greatly appreciate it.
Overall, I would recommend this app for people who used Audacity before, but want to edit audio on the go. It's a great app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NCH Software
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 by NCH Software. All Rights Reserved. NCH Software, NCH products and their respective logos are trademarks of NCH Software.
- In-App Purchases
- All Features Subscription $2.99
- All Current Features $9.99
- Unlock All Output Formats $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.