Get the Podcast Source app and access to all your favorite Libsyn shows in one convenient location. The Podcast Source lets you add all of your favorite shows and keep them in your My Shows tab. Whether you have one favorite podcast or many this app is for you. Episodes, contact features, and bonus content for your favorite shows are just a tap away!
You get access to the following per show features:
* Downloadable Wallpaper for your iPhone / iPod Touch
* Access to exclusive bonus content
* Call the Show from your iPhone
* Email the show your questions and comments
* Follow the show on Twitter
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes. Call-in feature is only available on iPhone but not iPod Touch)
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A great way to have constant access to some great podcasts. It's streamlined, runs fairly quickly, few hiccups. The selection of podcasts to which you can subscribe is varied, interesting and fun. The catalog seems to grow daily, so I check the new ones almost daily to see the great things that have been added.
Ok, so I'm a podcast producer of one of the shows at this forum, and would like to express my disappointment with libsyn and their media crew for allowing this tragic state of affairs to go on for this long. I only share this due to my hopes in your ability to improve this travesty. I won't list the many issues you already know is happening, because I have a list of issues on the producer side I believe you need to address first. With that being said, know that you have provided my with an ability as a novice to produce product, but can we please step up the customer care for both sides of the spectrum? You are a gatekeeper, and I am under your authority, but know I am slightly frustrated, and need to see improvements please.
Really difficult to use offline
I recently downloaded some episodes to listen to offline while I travel, but whenever I try to returning to the window while an episode is playing, I get like 20+ "no network found" error messages in a row, preventing me from rewinding or pausing or whatever, and it's getting really annoying. It happens whether I'm on airplane mode or just not connected to a network. Why is there no adaptation for offline listening? Doesn't that just defeat the entire purpose of downloading an episode?
- Wizzard Software
- 39.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Wizzard Media
- In-App Purchases
- The Comedy Button $1.99
- We Hate Movies Podcast App $1.99
- Alohomora! Show $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.