Pokellector modernizes your Pokemon TCG card collection, bringing it all to your fingertips! You will be able to manage cards with one of the best Pokemon card collector apps, and enjoy in using great features - For all fans of trading card games!
We're building a database of all the Pokemon Cards in the English and Japanese sets to date. With the Pokemon Card Scanner feature, you will be able to scan cards from different sets and expansions such as Sword and Shield, Sun & Moon, Black & White, Legend, PPP promos, DP Era and many others.
Features of this Pokemon TCG card collector:
- Search Poke Cards - Look up cards from various sets such as Sword and Shield, and many others.
- English and Japanese sets - Search through all sets and check which cards you own, and which of them you miss.
- PTCGO card info - Check prices and history from around the web at a glance. Get detailed information about each card!
- Pokemon TCG Online card manager - Manage your TCG collection with our Poke card manager.
- Pokemon card scanner - Quickly scan and email PTCGO QR Codes.
- My collection - With this feature, you are able to check all sets and cards in one place. Manage your PTCGO cards easily.
This card collector and scanner app is a valuable resource for collectors and players alike who either want to keep track of the cards in their collection or look up a card to add to their deck!
Sword and Shield, Sun & Moon, XY, Black & White, Black & White Promos, Call of Legends... Those are just some of the sets that you will be able to manage! Check the newest English and Japanese sets - be informed about all releases!
All players of trading card games will love this app - Enlarge your collection!
Download this app and start using all amazing features to manage and modernize your Poke cards! Card scanner and search features will make it easy and enjoyable!
More about Pokellector:
This app allows you to purchase recurring subscriptions
• The subscriptions are quarterly (every 3 months) or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same price
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited should you upgrade prior to the end of that trial period.
• Re-added set symbols to set lists
• Added confirmation for Select/Deselect All cards
• Fixed issue causing partial QR Code lists to be emailed
• Fixed issue causing some sets not to load on "My Collection" screen
• Improved downloading of set information on "My Collection" screen to reduce bandwidth and provide progress feedback
• Other minor UI enhancements and updates
• Improved display on tablet devices
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing!!! I am newer when it comes to collecting Pokémon cards so this app really helps me out which keeping up with my decks. I can also use it while buying packs to see which sets I really should be going for to complete decks or search for the cards I’m chasing. But on the topics of chasing cards, I wish there was a feature on here to favorite or tag the cards you’re really looking for. Of course plenty of people would just tag the ones worth a lot of money but I personally have a few low value cards this I just want for the artwork or because it’s one of my favorite Pokémon. This app is still very deserving of 5 stars which is why I still gave it the full rating. My suggestion isn’t necessary for this app to be function or great. It’s just one thing I would like to help me keep track of the main goals I have for each deck
So I dont know why but all of a sudden it’s saying it’s having connection issues. Which is highly unlikely.. I have noticed a few other issues lately. When refreshing database it keeps attempting and acting like it finished. This happens repeatedly. I hit the search bar and refresh. Type three letters and refreshes. Im not sure if the app itself or if it’s messing up while trying to load ads or what. But has become an issue just recently. I thought I’d bring this to someone’s attention before it got worse. Not that I don’t mind looking my cards up on the website or a competitors and plugging my collection in. But the app itself if very handy and makes it easier to keep track of cards. The only other advice I’d recommend is having more information on the individual cards .Also If I have one card and it’s a variant (reverse holo) in my collection it acts as if I don’t have the card at all unless I go to variant. Another thing that would be helpful is having images of the variants (holo, reverse holo and so on).
New Update is Perfect
I used this app a while back, but eventually left it because it didn’t have options for reverse holos, which was really important to me as a collector. But, they added that feature and now this app is literally perfect for me. It also has customizable options for calculating percent complete for the collections (you can include rh cards if you want and choose whether to include secret rares). This app is so great for collectors, and it’s been a huge help to me for easily seeing which cards I still need. The only thing that could possibly improve this app would be if there was a way to add a “for trade” tab, that has all the same lists but allows me to keep track of what I have for trade when I’m away from my collection. That’s super minor, and this app is now perfect for tracking my collection.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Makazu Co
- 94 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Makazu Co
- In-App Purchases
- Pokellector Plus (Quarterly) $14.99
- Pokellector Plus $4.99
- Pokellector Plus (Yearly) $49.99
- Pokellector Pro (Quarterly) $19.99