Poker Bankroll Tracker 17+
Next level Live-Poker-Tracker
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
All in one Poker Tracker • Hand Replayer • Odds/Deal Calc. • Tournament Calendar
Track your poker sessions and share them with your friends! With Poker Bankroll Tracker you can save your poker sessions to have an overview of your bankroll. With many filter options you can find leaks in your game and see a lot of statistics. You can also connect with your friends and watch their sessions live! The Poker Bankroll Tracker also provides useful tools like an odds calculator, deal calculator or a payout calculator.
THESE ARE THE MAIN FEATURES:
• Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Portuguese and Czech.
• Import CSV data that has been exported from other common Tracker Apps.
• Connect with your friends and watch their sessions live.
• Track your live sessions and visualize your chip graph and many more statistics.
• Track hands with the hand replayer and share them with friends or in poker forums.
• Track hands to get player statistics like PFR, VPIP, 3BetPF, etc.
• Variance calculator.
• Calculate Holdem & Omaha odds with the odds calculator.
• Calculate final table deals using the ICM & Chip-Chop calculator.
• Calculate tournament payouts with the payout calculator.
• Keep an eye on your additional costs like hotels or tippings.
• Write notes about players.
• A lot of filters such as Type of Game, Limit, Buyin, Blinds, Location and many more.
• Public tournament calendar.
• More than 40 currencies like Dollar, Euro, Pound with daily exchange rates for traveling poker players.
• You can use the Poker Bankroll Tracker offline without registering an account.
• If you don't like the Poker Bankroll Tracker anymore, it's easy to delete all your cloud data.
HOW TO USE THE PRO VERSION:
• The app is free to download, the Pro version contains extra features like backup import, more statistics, more graphs, ad-free, etc. and can be activated by a yearly subscription. You will find a full list with all features in the App under the Account tab.
• The cost of the subscription will be made clear to you before the purchase process and may vary from time to time or by country.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account settings after purchase.
• Full terms and conditions can be found at https://pokerbankrolltracker.net/terms
- Now you can insert CG sessions with a 3rd blind.
- I've fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Really nice app
I’ve been looking for something that can give me some pivot table options and graphs that I can carry around in my pocket. This app has given me those options, since I upgraded to the pro option. Everything is easy to read and understanding. Formatting is a touch off in some areas, but not enough to cause any type of real issue.
I did run across some filtering problems. I can filter by day of the week and year; however, I can’t filter by multiple days of the week and year. Am I doing something wrong or is this an update coming in the future?
Being able to filter by multiple days in a week would be very beneficial to me.
I really like that this app offers the ability to filter by periods of time that you play. So you can see instantly if you play better in the morning, afternoon, evening, or late night.
I’ve been able to narrow down my windows of time and days of the week that allow me the best odds of playing better poker. To boot, you can add notes to each session, if there’s certain players or even certain dealers that give you better odds than others. This app will be a real workhorse for me!
Love this App
I’ve found this to easily be the best tracker out there. Been using Pro and I find it’s well worth 15 bucks a year. Filters are so easy, all relevant info is displayed, and I love the variance calculator built in that automatically shows the stacks needed for 5% RoR. I love how you can track your in session stack to see how swingy you have been playing…as well as session notes to remind you of any major events and how those events may have impacted your session. Notes like “table change”, “fish left the table”, “broken table”, or “took a bad beat”. These help me review my sessions and see if I see any patterns in my results based on specific events. Haven’t even tested out the hand notes/replayer or player tracking just yet, but will in time for sure.
Great for tracking poker results
I like the app, simple interface . One thing I can’t seem to find is a way to display my hourly win rate for each type of cash game I play. Am I missing something or is that just not possible? I can see my overall hourly win rate but I want to see my hourly breakdown for PLO, PLO5, BigO, no limit, etc….
Developer Response ,
Hey! You need to use filters.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Filavision Internetagentur
- 6.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2022 Filavision
- In-App Purchases
- Pro version year subscription $19.99