Pokerbase is a FREE poker tracker for your bankroll and provides you with a lot of extra poker tools to manage your bankroll like a pro.
This advanced poker tracker enables you to:
- Track session expenses and your bankroll
- Keep notes about players and sessions
- Record and share No Limit Holdem (NLHE) and Pot Limit Omaha (PLO) hands through text or the online web replayer
- Stay up to date with the poker scene through the news feed
- Analyze your game with detailed statistics and custom filters
- Make final table deals according to ICM or chip chop.
- Save your own hand ranges and review them while you play
- Calculate your equity vs a specific hand or a range of hands
- Quickly check the odds for common situations
- Use the big blind calculator to quickly get your M-ratio etc.
- Generate Excel reports for tax purposes or offline backup
- Never lose your data with the online backup system
- Import your bankroll data from other poker tracker apps (Poker Income, Poker Journal, Poker Manager Pro)
About the developer:
Devizer is a software consultancy based in Leuven, Belgium. We build premium apps and websites for a high-quality user experience, like this poker tracker. Contact us if you want us to build your app.
You guys asked for bankroll transactions, so here they are. Good luck at the tables!
Ratings and Reviews
Great free app for Poker player
This app helps me study the hands online or at the table. It also keeps track of my bankroll and provides variety of tools such as estimating hand ranges, equity, and odds.
The feature I mainly use is the simulation of a real Poker table with which I can save the hands for future reviews. There is also a note which helps me remember the villain’s playing style/method.
Reviewing it won’t do any justice because there are so many useful features. You should give it a try, and if you do not like it, you can remove it later.
Well polished app compared to others
Works great for tracking bankroll, hands, the whole deal. The biggest benefit to this app than to others is how smooth it is and how well it looks.
Very much looking forward to future updates. Highly recommend especially for being free!! Would pay $5 for it
Just starting to use so will update review
So far polished product. I host a home game and so far this looks great for tracking my own stuff. Is it possible to track stuff for all the players? This way I could tell who buys in or rebuys cash game at what time like you can single player on the timeline that you already have. But also I could then maybe see overall trends and reports on the various players. That would save me from doing this in excel currently. Please reach out if email would be easier. So far I’m a fan of the app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like the app. Unfortunately, we aren't going to expand the app for multiple users in the near future. We want to focus on features for individual poker players at first, so this functionality isn't really in the direction we want to go. This might change if it's in high demand, but for now, it doesn't look like it is. If you have other ideas, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Good luck at the tables! :-)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.